FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Edison Nation offers sweet deal for comercializing!

Postby cejela » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:09 am

cejela
Yellow Belt

I have posted some info on the difference between EE's offer and the one they offer on the edision nation site, but have not gotten responses, so I am sharing it below for all to see. Read below and see if it sounds better to you. If it does not, explain to me how EE is better than this...besides the free to submit by standing in line. It seems that the deal below is a pretty sweet one!
:lol:

[b]http://edisonnation.com/submissions/
Each new product submission received by Edison Nation is evaluated for viability and commercial success using stringent criteria. For those new product submissions having strong indications of being the next “homerunâ€

Postby makeworldbetter » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:13 am

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

Attending EE show and being broadcast over national TV give you something else: A star status for you and your product. That will boost sales and give your broader revenue base.

Postby lcw_trey » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:25 am

lcw_trey
Yellow Belt

When giving a submission this way, can you simply give your idea without the worry of it being stolen, or do you have to have an NDA or patent?

Postby makeworldbetter » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:53 am

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

They will sign a Evaluation Agreement after you submitted your idea. I guess that includes some sort of confidential agreement. Yeah I know, after your submition, I guess that's standard procedure. Why don't you ask Edison nation directly?