FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Thanks for more info

Postby AustinAng » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:44 pm

AustinAng
White Belt

Did you have two minutes with each of the groups or did you have some additional time as you moved farther along? I wish I had been ready in March so that I could have done Dallas rather than having to go to RI.

So do they give you feedback, ask questions, etc or do you just do two minutes and then leave?

Postby chic1 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:53 pm

chic1
Green Belt

Welcome Austin, Also they have a program where you can mail your product in for consideration. I was told at the Chicago CC that they have over 200 reps. look at it and treat it in the same manor as if you where at a CC.
(EXCEPT FILMING FOR THE SHOW)
nospoH Enterprise
www.stretchandpress.com
<strong>use what you got, to get the body you want </strong>

Postby AustinAng » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:02 pm

AustinAng
White Belt

I remember reading somewhere that you had to come in person so that is interesting. How did you do? I like your product. I think you would love all the women at www.buffmother.com and there are several that are always looking for a traveling workout idea. Michelle is great too. You can see me in the gallery under "BuffbyJune"

So do you have any tips. I want to get in front of the retailers primarily.

Postby Texasmechanic » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:02 pm

Texasmechanic
White Belt

If you go to the casting call they give you time to set up then the two minutes starts. It was the same way in the green room.

Postby makeworldbetter » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:09 pm

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

It's not like you can have another 2 minutes to set up. Better have everything ready.

Postby chic1 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:17 pm

chic1
Green Belt

1 tip that I will offer you is that you have to convince the judges in front of you that this is the product they've been looking for. Presentation is everything.

PS:Austin is that a 67 or 68 mustang?
nospoH Enterprise
www.stretchandpress.com

that's my '67 baby!

Postby AustinAng » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:40 pm

AustinAng
White Belt

I have to present things all the time but it also helps to know as much about the people, place, etc so you can be better prepared

Postby citizen » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:28 pm

citizen
Brown Belt

Got my hotel room, filled out and printed my application, and got my gold pass!

Now I just need to get my one sheet finalized and get my gfx for my poster to the printer in a week or so to get it all printed up and ready.

I still don't know what I'm presenting for my second invention, but I'm sure I'll find one out of my long list or maybe even come up with something new.

I'm staying at the Airport Sheraton and hope to be there about 2 or 3pm on Friday.

Anyone who's interested in meeting up for drinks or dinner or just conversation, let me know.

Jason

Postby chic1 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:41 pm

chic1
Green Belt

Good luck everyone that's attending RI and everyone thats attended any casting call this year.
nospoH Enterprise
www.stretchandpress.com

Postby DCinNC » Thu May 01, 2008 2:03 pm

DCinNC
Yellow Belt

For all who have attended casting calls this year for Everyday Edisons....if you could enhance it....what would be your suggestions for Providence, Rhode Island ( The Last Casting Call )?
PreviousNext