FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Postby citizen » Sun May 04, 2008 9:42 am

citizen
Brown Belt

Hey all.

Just wondering who is still going to Providence, where you're staying, and if you've been getting ready.

I've got a 7hr drive from upstate NY and should be in Providence around 2 or 3pm. I'm staying at the Airport Sheraton.

I went and got my one sheets printed out, made sure I had extras to give to the evaluators and judges. I've also got a "poster" that I've glued to a display board that I plan putting on a table (I'm hoping they have one available).

I'd love to meet fellow inventors and I-spotters. If anyone is interested in meeting maybe Friday night, send me a PM.

Jason

Postby makeworldbetter » Mon May 05, 2008 11:46 am

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

There were tables for setting up things at San Jose. I don't think you should worry about that. Just get everything neat and ready for demo. Get some good rest after that 7 hr drive before the day. I image you will start you day early.

Postby atleisure » Tue May 06, 2008 7:16 pm

atleisure
White Belt

chic1 wrote:Welcome Austin, Also they have a program where you can mail your product in for consideration. I was told at the Chicago CC that they have over 200 reps. look at it and treat it in the same manor as if you where at a CC.
(EXCEPT FILMING FOR THE SHOW)

Hi, I was wondering if someone new the "who and where" you submitt to if you can not attend the EE CC? Do you send a 2 min video presentation or just a prototype with your information?

Postby Average Inventor » Tue May 06, 2008 9:09 pm

Average Inventor
Brown Belt

atleisure,

To be considered for EE you must attend a casting call and make it past the screeners and the judges. There are no exceptions. There is a program however through Edison Nation that will potentially help you commercialize your product if you submit a manufactured prototype and they feel it's a good fit for their capabilities. But that's a completely different thing and has no direct tie to the TV show.

Postby Michelle » Wed May 07, 2008 5:54 am

Michelle
Black Belt

I'd like to make a special request that everyone going to the auditions please mention INVENTORSPOT to three inventors they meet at the auditions and ask them to join us in the forums.

I'd love to get to 3000 registered members here by July and I really need your help to do that.

So, will you help? Just ask three folks you meet there that you like to join us in the forums? But only ask the cool fun ones. :lol:

<<Virtual>>

Thanks,

Michelle

Postby Michelle » Wed May 07, 2008 5:55 am

Michelle
Black Belt

I'd like to make a special request that everyone going to the auditions please mention INVENTORSPOT to three inventors they meet at the auditions and ask them to join us in the forums.

I'd love to get to 3000 registered members here by July and I really need your help to do that.

So, will you help? Just ask three folks you meet there that you like to join us in the forums? But only ask the cool fun ones. :lol:

Virtual hugs to all those who help us out. :wink:

Thanks,

Michelle

Postby Average Inventor » Wed May 07, 2008 9:05 am

Average Inventor
Brown Belt

Michelle,

I always tell at least 3 people...

Postby makeworldbetter » Wed May 07, 2008 9:19 am

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

Michelle

Does 3000 members make us the biggest inventor forum on net?

Postby DCinNC » Mon May 12, 2008 7:07 am

DCinNC
Yellow Belt

This weekend!

Everyone ready??

Postby citizen » Mon May 12, 2008 1:23 pm

citizen
Brown Belt

I'm all set.

I'm interested in meeting fellow Ispotters if anyone's available. I'm going to be in Providence around 2 or 3 and staying at the Airport Sheraton.

Jason
PreviousNext