FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Want to see EE Inventors and Louis Foreman on Donny Deutsch?

Postby ideagirl » Tue May 20, 2008 6:51 am

ideagirl
Green Belt

I just sent an email to Donny Deutsch and his big idea show on CNBC,
telling him I thought a good show segment would be to interview Louis Foreman, from Everyday Edison. I would love to hear why he chose the inventions he did, and to meet some of the season 2 inventors as well. Season 2 is airing in June, so I think now would be a good time to promote the show. So if you would enjoy that as well, how about emailing Donny, and telling him so. I went to his website www.bigideadonny.com
and clicked on the "email the big idea" picture. Once you send it you will get a response email back. You have to reply to that, and retype the message for Donny. I do truly believe that in 5 years, that if you are an everyday inventor looking to license a product- that Louis Foreman and Enventys will be "THE" company to approach.

Postby Average Inventor » Tue May 20, 2008 10:42 am

Average Inventor
Brown Belt

Great Job Ideagirl!

I e-mailed him and here is what I said in case anyone wants it for reference.

Hello,

I think a great guest for your show would be Louis Foreman who not only holds 9 patents but he also owns the leading inventors magazine Inventors Digest and is producing the PBS show Everyday Edisons. Everyday Edisons documents the entire inventing process and helps inventors get there product to market.

Postby citizen » Tue May 20, 2008 1:14 pm

citizen
Brown Belt

Great Idea!