FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Postby ideagirl » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:00 am

ideagirl
Green Belt

Wow now I feel like a slug. All I did was sit around, drink wine, and eat really good french food!! But yes, I am looking forward to just hanging out and waiting. Only 1 month to go. Good luck with your competition!! (you do have quite the body!!)

Postby chic1 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:03 am

chic1
Green Belt

(you do have quite the body!!) :oops:
nospoH Enterprise
www.stretchandpress.com
<strong>use what you got, to get the body you want </strong>

Thought my mind could rest...

Postby cejela » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:14 am

cejela
Yellow Belt

I submitted 7..so I am tuckered out with all that presentation thinking!

My last one had some glitches to get through, but it did...in fact twice..so that will have to be handled.

I did see the Spencor call.. and last night I had another dream of an interesting product they might like. I told my friends I am starting to feel like Daniel.. My ideas come to me in dreams... sometimes the weirdest ideas I would not have thought of at all awake.. but once I research them, they surprise me that they are really something interesting.

I am not sure if this is a blessing or a curse...
I am kidding.. I feel blessed to have a mind which thinks outside the box..
I finally found a business where it may work for me.
I do want to take a mental break! If I could only get some mailbox money for any of these, so I could take a long vacation...and feel some peace.
:roll:

Postby makeworldbetter » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:39 am

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

I did half marathon in about an hour and half, at around the last 5 minutes I felt terrible even my legs went tight, numb and almost out of control. I wonder how can someone possible to finish the whole marathon. Then I heard someone can finish two marathon in a row..... :shock:

Anyway, I understand how cejela feel
I am not sure if this is a blessing or a curse...
I am kidding.. I feel blessed to have a mind which thinks outside the box..

When you having an idea, you think that's a bless, but when you are unable to make it become reality, you might think that's a curse. If you think that way, just be patient and see how God works.

My life is a marathon..as they say... Life is a Highway...

Postby cejela » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:59 am

cejela
Yellow Belt

I am not getting that quote thing down yet.. so makeworldbetter..

Yes I know exactly that feeling. My EE invention was just that. I thought it great until I found some huge stumbling blocks...when I felt pitiful I went to bed ...and in the morning had the newer and better twist to it. It was the grand prize of ideas, so if EE does not want it or one of their people I will take it elsewhere and feel confident it to be something someone will take and run with it. I do think that was God's way to say to me.."hey girl... I am the invention KING...come to me and I will fix you up... just don't forget where you got it from, sister! I told my friend that I have been praying for wisdom and the dream machine started! I pray it is Him and not me being delusional..
:lol:

Postby makeworldbetter » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:42 am

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

I hear you cejela. You and I have the same source of inspiration. I have been testing it by pray differently. You can pray "let me test my own invent ability" and for weeks I got crap ideas. My best ideas came only when I prayed for something really nice. Visit my site and see if I can help in anyway. www.makeworldbetter.com

makeworldbetter

Postby cejela » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:00 pm

cejela
Yellow Belt

I saw your site. That is nice that you have a service and place to help one another. Howl ong have you been inventing?
How many licensing deals have you had or have you sold some?
What has been your most successful product?
When you won those awards, did you get licensing deals?

LOVE YOUR WINDSHIELD SHADER. WHERE CAN I GET ONE?

I just put in an entry for something with regarding that... yours rocks!
Mine would not really compete with yours being stationary.

Thought the monkey idea is great too, especially for kids new to showers. Did you make one for the bath water too, to safeguard too hot?

Postby makeworldbetter » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:33 pm

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

All praise to Lord, I am good about inventing, not good about business, nor marketing. I guess it has something to do with the environment, English is not my native tongue, also because I have a engineer day job. i also find myself goos about writing patents. It's funny many English speakers say that patent writing doesn't make sense. To me I don't have that problem to read them, or to read a C program, pearl script...
I wrote my own patent applications, so far 3 granted, better than my lawyer did.

xshade is on sale at xshade.com. Monkey stopped after prototyping. More than one person told me that I should keeping inventing, don't stop for business. I think they are right. So here I am. Which invention I like the most? I like them all, the one I think people will like them most are: (in order of favorite)

LED light bulb, Travel baby bed, xshade(first two are on EE)

Makeworld better..

Postby cejela » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:07 am

cejela
Yellow Belt

makeworldbetter wrote:All praise to Lord, I am good about inventing, not good about business, nor marketing. I guess it has something to do with the environment, English is not my native tongue, also because I have a engineer day job. i also find myself goos about writing patents. It's funny many English speakers say that patent writing doesn't make sense. To me I don't have that problem to read them, or to read a C program, pearl script...
I wrote my own patent applications, so far 3 granted, better than my lawyer did.

xshade is on sale at xshade.com. Monkey stopped after prototyping. More than one person told me that I should keeping inventing, don't stop for business. I think they are right. So here I am. Which invention I like the most? I like them all, the one I think people will like them most are: (in order of favorite)

LED light bulb, Travel baby bed, xshade(first two are on EE)

Have you been on the show? I was looking on EE and I am not sure where to find your ideas there?

I would like to talk to you more about your monkey, but I better do it privately on an email. I thought that they have private ways to write someone, but I do not see it here. Is that on EN?

I too need a PR person, but I do think I might take a chance and try to do some reaching out soon. It is better than letting the ideas go nowhere.

Roger Brown is a great guy to help you with information on how to approach the companies. He is on here with some articles. I have asked him some personal info on my ideas and he was very good at getting back with me.

Are you thinking of anything for the Spencer call? I have one I might do. Celbeller@austin.rr.com is the email address you can write if you want for the thoughts on the monkey guy.

Sorry folks to be chatting it up..

Postby makeworldbetter » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:21 am

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

I wasn't awared EE is such a good show last year, as I focus on attending invention show and American Inventor show. As it turn out American Inventor was kind of joke; but I did won 1 bronze and 2 gold medals with 3 ideas I brought to an international invention show. No, they didn't give every idea a metal, about 1 out of 70 ideas gets one.

EE casting last year was far away from where I live and I didn't know much of it. This year, I have a good feeling that I will be on season 3. :wink:

Nevertheless, you can use PM here but I think it's a trouble. Or just email me to tim@makeworldbetter.com which also spell out on almost every page of makeworldbetter.com
PreviousNext