FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Postby Whamzam » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:31 pm

Whamzam
White Belt

Yea, what's juvenile is you blatant attempt to distort anything said.

YOU were the one coming out with the pattycake name solutation (as if that weren't juvenile enough).

Then, either you are trying very hard to twist words and put words in mouths, because you can't win any other way..... Or you didn't graduate high school.

So tell me exactly how you came up with this bold face cowardly lie:

"Of course you didn't justify your attack as this being some sort of fashion show. "

When/where did I say that?

This is so stupid that i honestly feel sorry for you:
"1. That they have the knowledge of how to make it. something your wife should know
2. Produce all of the receipts for the materials to make it. something your wife would have access to
3. Bypass your own 3rd party proof that you consulted with them to make it at an earlier date. EN is third party proof "

So what if it is somebody other than your spouse? Is that better? I wish there was somebody anywhere that could point to a case where a spouse, whether divorced or not was able to steal an invention from their former spouse.

The more you open your mouth, the more it shows how much of an amature inventor you are... You need to get some experience in this field before you can have a plausable debate with me.

You never did answer any simple questions. So again i ask just one: Has this edison business brought any of your inventions to market?

It is like an alcoholic, or lottery player doesn't admit even to himself that he has a gambling problem.

inventing

Postby Roger Brown » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:01 pm

Roger Brown
Black Belt

Whamzam, If you will check I post a lot on Inventorspot, Edison Nation and Inventright. I do this to learn from others and to help those just starting out inventing. You can check out the website below and see that I have seven inventions licensed and on the market. Do you consider that enough experience to be knowledgeable on the subject?
You seem to be very opinionated (which is fine) but I have to ask what it is you hope to get from this site? So far all I have seen you do is argue your points versus asking questions that will help you bring a product to market. Do you already have a product out? If you do I would love to see it.
Come visit my sites at http://www.RogerBrown.net
or http://www.looking2license.com
I have gotten 9 products licensed spending less than $100 on each, you can too.

Postby KalelKent » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:06 pm

KalelKent
White Belt

Wigwam, I don't remember your name or really care.
I guess I will have to spell it out with little words, since you are not showing the ability to put big words together...

So tell me exactly how you came up with this bold face cowardly lie:

"Of course you didn't justify your attack as this being some sort of fashion show. "

When/where did I say that?

If it is all about merit of the invention, what difference does it make who demonstrates it? This is a clear clue to me that looks and/or personality play into their selection/s of inventors / inventions selected to be featured.

This is so stupid that i honestly feel sorry for you:
"1. That they have the knowledge of how to make it. something your wife should know
2. Produce all of the receipts for the materials to make it. something your wife would have access to
3. Bypass your own 3rd party proof that you consulted with them to make it at an earlier date. EN is third party proof "

So what if it is somebody other than your spouse? Is that better? I wish there was somebody anywhere that could point to a case where a spouse, whether divorced or not was able to steal an invention from their former spouse.

you're the one that brought up the spouse, not me, not EN. I was just using your example. You don't want anybody attached to your invention, unless you want them attached to your invention.

The more you open your mouth, the more it shows how much of an amature inventor you are... You need to get some experience in this field before you can have a plausable debate with me.

You don't know me, or my experience. Don't pretend you do.

You never did answer any simple questions. So again i ask just one: Has this edison business brought any of your inventions to market?

Did you not read... Edison nation has only been around for less then a year. Now you are correct, I did not say that EN has NOT taken my product to market yet. But I assumed you could figure that out. Actually, I just started with them a few months ago. I guess I should be faulted for assuming anything of you.

It is like an alcoholic, or lottery player doesn't admit even to himself that he has a gambling problem.

Nope, actually I work for the Federal Government. Inventing is just a hobby.

Postby Whamzam » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:31 pm

Whamzam
White Belt

Roger,

I'm here to help inventors. And I'm here to be fair and balanced. Since nobody would dare say anything negative about this Edison group, somebody had to do it. Somebody has to present another side so that inventors can make an educated decision.

All I've heard is "EN good guy" stuff. I don't know how you can think everything I've said is an opinion. And even more so can be practically considered an opinion. If you talk to at least moderately experienced inventors one on one, for example at Inventor shows, you will be hard pressed to find any that believes that the magazine Inventors Digest will be unbiased anymore, particularly toward this EN business or affiliates.

I don't believe that this Edison business is good for the inventor community as a whole. And i present these points. Because otherwise, the only thing inventors who may not know about this Edison business or Inventors Digest will see or hear is "Ricky Goodguy"; "They are so good and innocent".

I'm just one inventor trying to present a balance. It's my way of helping the inventor community.

Yea, i've got 4 inventions on the market right now selling very well. I'm not going to point to them right now. That's like going in to a Karate school challenging the chief instructor to a fight..... Even if you win, you've got the other instructors and students wanting revenge after you are tired. You can't win even if you win.

Postby KalelKent » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:44 pm

KalelKent
White Belt

Weeble,

Could it be possible that Edison Nation could be good guys? I've researched them carefully and have made my conclusion. If you could find anything bad, that's fine, but all you did was list a bunch of opinions and speculations as facts. And any facts you did mention, are already known. If you don't like the ties between Inventors Digest and Edison Nation, start your own magazine.

If you listed facts about EN without your own negitive opinion, I wouldn't be here. And if you really wonder why people are questoning your opinion, it is because you ended your comment with
Whamzam wrote:Of course, all of this may be just my opinion.

Postby Whamzam » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:58 pm

Whamzam
White Belt

KookyKent, (yea this pattycake name game you started is really mature; I'm having so much fun.)

Yea really big words middle school drop out.... That you equate the above quote as meaning the same thing as:

If it is all about merit of the invention, what difference does it make who demonstrates it? This is a clear clue to me that looks and/or personality play into their selection/s of inventors / inventions selected to be featured.

So you talk about spelling things out... A fashion show is a fashion show. In case you didn't know it, the word "looks" is a very broad word on all fronts, even when you intentionally take it out of context. (which is what I hope you did; Or I feel extremely sorry for you) "Looks" does not mean "Good Looks"; And "personality" is something you seldom see in a fashion show. The models almost always are coached to have the same look on their faces. So when I used the word "looks" and especailly blended with the word "personality" it would mean (to at least moderately educated people) various personas of individuals. They may be looking for a professional, a stay-at-home dad, housewife, kid, or any other "look of the par" at any given time to add variety to the show. It has nothing necessarily to do with beauty.

You don't know me, or my experience. Don't pretend you do.

Oh, but you know me huh? Just like a hypocrite.... We at least know that now don't we...

Postby KalelKent » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:05 am

KalelKent
White Belt

I rest my case. You don't even know that Edison Nation and Everyday Edison are different businesses, with two different business models. Edison Nation doesn't have a TV show. Looks and personality has nothing to do with it, since nobody would ever see Edison Nation clients. Once you learn the difference, get back to me.

Postby Boom Man » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:39 am

Boom Man
White Belt

KalelKent,

For somebody who is supposed to be "flying out" "somewhere" tomorrow, to take the time to read even the post Whamzam replied to Roger, and then responding to that post as well, seems mighty ironic... hmmm?

You claim that Edison Nation and Everyday Edisons are 2 different businesses.... Yet, from a previous post by a certain someone "in the know"... "enventys" is the mother entity, and this certain someone who obviously is employed therein, even provided a link: www.enventys.com

Seems like somebody needs to learn a difference indeed... Especially when there is no difference, but just a division of the same company.

Whamzam is obviously right... You must be a suck up since you work so feverously to defend a business that you don't even own. There is no other possible explanation for your anger.

Postby KalelKent » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:53 am

KalelKent
White Belt

Wow, you and wigman must have went to the same school.

Yes, I fly out in the morning, I just finished packing. I can multitask, I just didn't want a lot of reading, hence the statement "keep it brief".

As far as the suck-up thing, nope, I just don't like people who make up things about others. Wipple was just making up things to say something bad to start a fight.

Is ESPN, Disney Cruiselines, and ABC television the same business? According to you they are, since they they are all owned by Walt Disney Corporation.

EN and EE are two different businesses. Anybody who has a clue knows that. And in case you're wondering, Enventys is another busness altogether. Enventys doesn't even deal with independent inventors. Enventys does the product development for dozens of companys, two of which are EE and EN. Like I said, I researched EN very carefully before getting involved.

And now, I'll be logging off. Goodnight.

Postby Boom Man » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:04 am

Boom Man
White Belt

Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs "bite"

Whamzam,
Looks like another one "bites" the dust!

I don't know where suck ups get off thinking brown nosing will do them any good. The more you brown nose, the more such people expect it from you. With so many people brown nosing, EN doesn't need to return any favors. There will always be another brown noser to take the others place.
PreviousNext