FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

air dates

Postby tdog » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:54 am

tdog
White Belt

just realizing EE airs at an awkwards time up here in the NH/Boston region, hence the reason I've never seen an episode...the shows freaking air at 5 and 5:30 AM on sundays....i think everyone is asleep by then....hopefully these airdates change.

Postby makeworldbetter » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:52 am

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

Get a Tivo, or ReplayTV

Everyday Edisons is a huge disappointment

Postby DrZohm » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:53 pm

DrZohm
White Belt

Everyday Edisons is hardly the boon for inventors they claim to be. It is very obviously an infomercial targeted at drawing inventors through their doors and selling those inventors their services. I would love to see their corporate books about how much they make from their licensing agreements with their "Everyday Edisons" and how much they make from selling their services to hopeful inventors, especially after their infomercials run on PBS. If you've watched the episodes, everything is targeted at showing how much they improve what the inventors bring to them. How, without them the inventors would have nothing. I especially dislike how they throw around the obscure "ideation", every time they are working on one of the inventions. I was so looking forward to a real show about invention, and this, while better than the pathetic American Inventor, is not it. They should have really sold the series to HSN instead of PBS.
Previous