FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Postby Average Inventor » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:04 pm

Average Inventor
Brown Belt

ideastogrow,

I have created a new Evergreen IP topic in the inventors resources section of the forum here: http://www.americaninventorspot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=348 and I would like to hear more about your experience with Evergreen IP and how it works. Also you might be able to better define the areas they specialize in. I'll try to get someone from Evergreen IP to post and answer people's questions as well. Hopefully we can pool all of our knowledge of this comapny there and help inventors identify if they might have a product that is a good fit.

EE

Postby mikebfoy » Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:15 pm

mikebfoy
White Belt

It may be that one very desirable result from the inventor reality shows is an accumulation of good ideas...really good ideas that have been analyzed and determined to be unique and profitable.

For a product development firm this is a gold mine.

Here is the issue....If I had the resources to develop the "Poster Chair" (photo to the right) it would be done. What I am looking for, as many of you are, is an organization to develop and market and pay me a royalty. I am starting to think that is not going to happen. Maybe the idea is not good enough to do well in the market place?

What kills me is that a major retailer loves the Poster Chair idea but is unwilling to play any part of the development. And what's more is I found a manufacturer that is familiar producing chairs with the unique mechanisms that make the chair possible. AHHHHHHHHH!

It boils down to money, I hate to say it. I can't risk my job and even my social life to pursue something that risky.

WOW what a conundrum!
I have a feeling I am preaching to the choir.

Mike

Postby Michelle » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:54 am

Michelle
Black Belt

Average Inventor wrote:ideastogrow,

I have created a new Evergreen IP topic in the inventors resources section of the forum here: http://www.americaninventorspot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=348 and I would like to hear more about your experience with Evergreen IP and how it works. Also you might be able to better define the areas they specialize in. I'll try to get someone from Evergreen IP to post and answer people's questions as well. Hopefully we can pool all of our knowledge of this comapny there and help inventors identify if they might have a product that is a good fit.

Thanks Average Inventor for trying to contact them. I tried several months ago with little success. I think they thought I was trying to sell them our services when all we wanted to do was add them to our Inventor Resources page.

When you cotact them, please suggest that they include themselves in http://www.americaninventorspot.com/inventorresources
which a lot of inventors are using to screen as possible service providers for inventors.

Thanks,

Michelle

Postby ideastogrow » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:57 pm

ideastogrow
White Belt

Phillydog,

Any news yet on your end? Still nothing here and nothing in the mailbox. Let me know if you receive an email reply and I'll do the same.

Postby Phillydog » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:42 pm

Phillydog
White Belt

ideastogrow wrote:Phillydog,

Any news yet on your end? Still nothing here and nothing in the mailbox. Let me know if you receive an email reply and I'll do the same.

Hi Ideas,
No I haven't heard anything also. I did send an e-mail to BB Productions but haven't yet gotten a reply. When/if I do get a reply I will post it so that you'll know also. Please let me know if you hear anything on your end.
Phillydog

Postby Phillydog » Tue May 01, 2007 7:35 am

Phillydog
White Belt

Ideas,
I just recieved a reply from Louis Forman. He said that they did not select either of my ideas and that a letter was sent to my home in February. I'm not sure why I did not recieve it. Louis said that they considered almost 10,000 ideas. To make the final consideration is quite an accomplishment.
Phillydog

Postby Average Inventor » Tue May 01, 2007 7:57 am

Average Inventor
Brown Belt

Phillydog,

I'm sorry to hear you didn't make it :( It's quite an accomplishment to get one idea and unbelievable to get 2 into final consideration. You should be proud and excited because getting to final consideration should indicate your ideas are destined to be on the market and thus you should go towards that goal. Good luck!

Postby Phillydog » Tue May 01, 2007 8:16 am

Phillydog
White Belt

Average Inventor wrote:Phillydog,

I'm sorry to hear you didn't make it :( It's quite an accomplishment to get one idea and unbelievable to get 2 into final consideration. You should be proud and excited because getting to final consideration should indicate your ideas are destined to be on the market and thus you should go towards that goal. Good luck!

AI,
Thanks for the kind words and congrats back at you. Louis said that there were almost 10,00o ideas considered! Remarkable for all of us to get this far. Good luck in the future,
Phillydog

Postby ideastogrow » Tue May 01, 2007 12:46 pm

ideastogrow
White Belt

Phillydog,

Sorry to hear that you didn't make it. That is very impressive to have 2 making it through to final consideration. Who did you send your email status inquiry to? I think I need to send another one. I sent one earlier this week to the staffing producer and haven't heard back. Still nothing in the mailbox either. Maybe mine got lost in the mail as well. Thanks for updating us and I will let you know if and when I ever get a final word.

Postby Tinerfe » Tue May 01, 2007 3:27 pm

Tinerfe
White Belt

May you all POST the letter from Bouncing ?

Will be interesting and constructive.

Tinerfe
PreviousNext