FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

The EDE show is what American Inventor Should Have Been

Postby Twin_City_Chick » Wed May 16, 2007 5:56 am

Twin_City_Chick
White Belt

I do not mean to disrespect American Inventor, I see my comment as more of advice than a criticism.

I feel like I'm learning something from Everyday Edisons. I like the inventors even if I dont' get some of their inventions. I want to see how they will react to the ideas that the staff brings them. I'm rooting for all of them rather than getting wrapped up in who will win some silly contest.

Is there any possible way we will know if any of the products are actually making money for their inventors before the season wraps up?

Postby Michelle » Wed May 16, 2007 6:23 am

Michelle
Black Belt

I think Everyday Edison and American Inventor are trying to be very different things.

Everyday Edisons is trying to inform...it's more like a documentary. American Inventor is a reality show, gunning to entertain the masses for the highest ratings they can get. To do that, they need controversy, drama and laughs. Very different goals means very different showsJMHO.

Good comment

Postby Twin_City_Chick » Wed May 16, 2007 7:37 am

Twin_City_Chick
White Belt

Good comment, Michelle. I completely agree.