FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderator: Scrupulous

Why so you visit this site?

To be part of the forums and inventor community?
79%
For articles on cool new inventions, innovations and ideas.
7%
For articles on and advice about the invention process.
No votes
To promote my invention or service
14%

Total votes : 14

Postby Scrupulous » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:30 am

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Oui-Oui! Peu-Peu!

Postby Michelle » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:37 am

Michelle
Black Belt

Scrupulous wrote:It's the steady flow of typographical errors that keeps me coming back for more. :P

I am the Queen of Typos, so I guess the website reflects that. :) Sorry...but it's so hard to check everything, esp. without a spell checker. We really should provide one in the forums. I'll put it on our to do list.

Postby coolmax » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:55 pm

coolmax
Yellow Belt

Michelle:

Don't say I told you so, but I told you in a post or in a personal e-mail that is part of the web site needed a spell checker.

Maybe we could vote on it?

Postby Scrupulous » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:23 am

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Firefox 2.0 is an exceptionally 'neutral' browser. It's free, and it comes with a real-time spellchecker.

Title

Postby coolmax » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:37 pm

coolmax
Yellow Belt

Michelle

How do I create a title for a topic to get voted on?

I got the opition to work but I could not get the title to work.

Postby DannyB » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:29 pm

DannyB
Green Belt

Michelle wrote:
Scrupulous wrote:It's the steady flow of typographical errors that keeps me coming back for more. :P

I am the Queen of Typos, so I guess the website reflects that. :) Sorry...but it's so hard to check everything, esp. without a spell checker. We really should provide one in the forums. I'll put it on our to do list.
The first thing I do to put a post on a forum is to start on a MS Word page. Just bring up a Word page, type your text, check it, copy and paste it to the posting block on the forum, and there you have it.

I joined this forum because I found it to be the beginning of a real good invention forum, and to learn some things. I have a project that I am working on and found a ton of information on here. After being on here briefly I felt that once and a while I had something to offer, so I posted it---like how to post a spell-checked post. :) Now watch me have a grammar error. :)

I actually have about three, maybe four, projects that I am working on now. Due to my earlier knowledge regarding costs, methods, etc., I would have probably not gone any further than the first project, except that I learned enough on here to know how to pursue my others without breaking the bank. If you read my earliest posts you might remember that I have an attorney that liked my original project enough that he offered to take it on contingency for a cut in any potential royalties. But now I am pursuing the others sort of slowly in my spare time.

I can’t really cast a vote on this one. The first three all apply equally. Thanks to everyone that have responded to my questions!
Previous