FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderator: Scrupulous

Environmentally sound disposal gun.

Postby waukez » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:06 pm

waukez
White Belt

I have a really serious Idea here. Ive invented a gun, kind of like those ping pong ball guns of 30 years ago. One that you load and pump to shoot a missile. This gun takes a loaded disposable diaper and shoots it about 70 feet of the freeway or other byway. If the disposable diaper was made with material that would disintegrate with in a couple months and had some wild flower seeds inside the absorbent then you would have pre fertilized growing medium already sown with wild flowers. You could also use them for road rage attacks.
Last edited by waukez on Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Scrupulous » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:15 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

You mean like a diaper cannon??

A Diaperator???

I'd be in favor of that.

Actually, all you'd need to do is shoot 'em far enough, and high enough, that your neighbors can't tell where they're coming from. Just go out to the back yard, and start launching diapers 4 or 5 houses down from you. I suppose you could do that with just about anything, but diapers would be the most fun. The trick would be to put a silencer on that thing. But, I give it a YES.

Postby Road Show » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:47 am

Road Show
Brown Belt

I like the way you think Mac! Also, one could sprinkle a few seeds in juniors' Gerber to eliminate the post digestive planting of seeds in diapers that are not pre-seeded :wink:

I like Diaperator, or how about "Scrud launcher" ??

(No this is not me!!)

For serious info...go here:
Everything you ever wanted to know about Spud Guns, but were afraid to ask! LOL

For laughs...go here:
Youtube Video

Post subject.

Postby waukez » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:16 pm

waukez
White Belt

You know I never thought about nameing the dang thing. But I did think about how selective you could get in your picking of loads. It would almost make drivebuy shootings enjoyable.

Postby Michelle » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:09 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

What a hilarious but brilliant idea. :)

If you could find a way to make the diaper disintegrate quickly and eat up the plastic lining, that would help.

diaper

Postby Roger Brown » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:50 pm

Roger Brown
Black Belt

They could use it in Iraq and help beautify the area at the same time. A gentler, but smellier weapon of waste distruction.
Come visit my sites at http://www.RogerBrown.net
or http://www.looking2license.com
I have gotten 9 products licensed spending less than $100 on each, you can too.

Re: Post subject.

Postby Scrupulous » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:33 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

waukez wrote:You know I never thought about nameing the dang thing. But I did think about how selective you could get in your picking of loads. It would almost make drivebuy shootings enjoyable.

Well, I don't know about drive-by launchings. But, oh-h-h Mac! What I wouldn't give to watch someone, through a pair of binoculars...the first time a used diaper wad lands in their back yard, while they're sitting on their patio...

It would give new meaning to the phrase "WHAT the!?!"

Now, are we talking baby diapers or...or what, Mac?

BTW Road Show, that video ranks right up there with some of the funniest things I have ever seen. I wanna thank you from the bottom of my heart.