FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Housing the newness

Postby Eugine » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:14 pm

Eugine
White Belt

The strategy and ideology are the two elements of human nature which keep on changing with the changes in his surrounding. It is more or less related with the mental activity rather than being physical. Both of these elements are related with the thinking capacity of human beings as a whole. The ideology of human beings leads to his adopted strategy which might extend over generations and has also a chance of being changed in a fraction of seconds as well. The underlying feature behind the change is somewhere his love for newness and the quest of being or incorporate the same in the respective material as well.

His love for newness has now taken him to a degree of experimentation. Sometimes the experiments are with the same ideologies which then turn out to be in the literary sense of being practical and real. This strategy is evident from the developed nations where the villages are turned to be a part of the city and are euphemistically called to be the urban areas. The nations which are on their brim of being developed from a developing pupa, have also adopted the strategy just at the same time the developed nations did so. This is why today we could see a number of houses or housing colonies of the villages been engaged in assembling the computer parts and setting the boards of the ultra modern mobiles, in China.

The city which has accepted the inventiveness and the strategy of human beings in all its form and glory is none other than Washington DC of United States. This is far more evident from the new homes thus being built. Each and every home is a result of the continuously changing strategy of human beings and the builders who are always at the service of their clients to incorporate the newness as well. By regularly introducing the changes in theNew Homes Washington DChas gradually developed itself into a city full of inventiveness and conjectures. The designing pattern and even the color combinations are being changed at a much faster pace that it is hard to find a replica of another house in the same city of Washington DC. Thus it seems like the population as a whole is on its way in housing the newness.

Re: Housing the newness

Postby Scrupulous » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:05 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Uhhh...

I'm Ken Campbell, a registered US patent practitioner at the Affordable Patent Service.

As a forum moderator, though, any input I provide should be considered general information, and not legal advice. The ideas I express are not necessarily the opinions of InventorSpot.com or its affiliates. In general, any action taken as a result of information, analysis, or advice from any forum members on this site is ultimately the user's responsibility.

Postby DannyB » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:41 pm

DannyB
Green Belt

Scrupulous, I think he has a saddle firmly attached to the Starship Enterprise. He is on out there.

Postby Scrupulous » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:04 am

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Well, I was expecting to be enlightened or something, the whole time I was reading that. I mean, I was riveted for a brief moment there...

I'm Ken Campbell, a registered US patent practitioner at the Affordable Patent Service.

As a forum moderator, though, any input I provide should be considered general information, and not legal advice. The ideas I express are not necessarily the opinions of InventorSpot.com or its affiliates. In general, any action taken as a result of information, analysis, or advice from any forum members on this site is ultimately the user's responsibility.

Postby Roger Brown » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:01 am

Roger Brown
Black Belt

He is correct when he refers to Washington, D.C. as the home of inventiveness. They are the best out of the box liers in the country. :D
Come visit my sites at http://www.RogerBrown.net
or http://www.looking2license.com
I have gotten 9 products licensed spending less than $100 on each, you can too.

Postby ryjester21 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:08 pm

ryjester21
White Belt

Roger Brown wrote:He is correct when he refers to Washington, D.C. as the home of inventiveness. They are the best out of the box liers in the country. :D

Definitely agree. And to be exact, White house is the residential palace of liars. :) Also, I have just read that it is not included in the safest places in United States for the year 2010. What's up for inventiveness if you don't feel safety and security? :D

real estate hanoi

Postby Roger Brown » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:32 am

Roger Brown
Black Belt

When you are the Kings of lying, loopholes and corruption and you make rules everyone else has to follow, but you are exempt, why would you be surprised that it is not a safe place to live?
Come visit my sites at http://www.RogerBrown.net
or http://www.looking2license.com
I have gotten 9 products licensed spending less than $100 on each, you can too.