Well above all else I offer off beat humor. After that, I can make recomendations on most issues relating to plastics.
1) I can get tools quoted from 3d drawings ball parked for free, and a few detailed ones for free as well. (I don't want to burn that bridge so it would be selected ones)
2) Recomend materials based on properties, price, chemical resistance ect.
3) Give opinions on other companies quotes, and what traps to watch out for when having a tool made.
4) Suggest what molding process to use, rotational, blow, injection, reactive, vacuum forming ect.
5) When our shop is slow, I can probably have a tool built near cost. (I'll have to check with our guys and see what they would charge to do it off the clock)*
6) I can get a prototype printed from a 3d file pretty cheap. Possibly a small one at cost a time or two. (Again I'll have to check). *
7) I can make instant coffee.
I can shut up when told (twice) to.
9) I can have samples run (Low QTY) probably cheaper than most other companies.
* These would be favors I would be calling in that I've collected over the years. Again they would be limited to projects the group would be working on.