FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, citizen

Postby Average Inventor » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:19 pm

Average Inventor
Brown Belt

Ben Tex,

Well I exhibited at INPEX last year and was really satisfied with the speakers and classes they offered. I also enjoyed seeing all the inventors and inventions. I will probably exhibit there again this year and I would recommend it if you would like to gain exposure and some feedback on your invention. They also have some prizes you can win and good contacts you can find. I would say the best part is the classes, so don't miss those. Make sure to create a cool sign and create a smooth and precise pitch so you can tell everyone what you have in a short and precise manner. NEVER discount anyone as they might be more important that you would think. Don't look at people's badges because it tacky and makes you seem desperate. Treat everyone with respect and try to keep an open mind about others inventions.
Stay away from the organizers INVENT HELP IS THE DEVIL :)

Postby Ben Tex » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:26 pm

Ben Tex
White Belt

Thanks Average,

I really appreciate your input. Actually, too late on the Invent Help thing. I joined the dark side almost two years agao, and have informed them I want to sever our relationship when it expires in July. I'll definitely consider Inpex though. Thanks again.
Previous