FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Postby citizen » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:57 pm

citizen
Brown Belt

leatherhead...getting testimonials is a great idea. get some people with some background to them. Like get some guy who does construction, get some major company that uses your product that has a name people will recognize. What about the health benefits? What about the energy saved? How much? Let someone know why they NEED the product, and they'll buy it.

Jasom

How much info is to much?

Postby Leatherheadiowa » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:33 pm

Leatherheadiowa
White Belt

I have the Max Reflect Barrier in Home Depot. Part of the reason the took my product was because the info was clear, concise, and not overwhelming.
What do you think of the Reflectile website?
Is there a good amount of data, or what would you do different?
I am also going to harness the power of sex, like Mike Rowe explained. I have a spokes model that we are going to be photgraphing ina couple of weeks. Do you think men would be lured to look at a hot gal, even though it is for a building material?

How much info is to much?

Postby Leatherheadiowa » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:41 pm

Leatherheadiowa
White Belt

I have the Max Reflect Barrier in Home Depot. Part of the reason the took my product was because the info was clear, concise, and not overwhelming.
What do you think of the Reflectile website?
Is there a good amount of data, or what would you do different?
I am also going to harness the power of sex, like Mike Rowe explained. I have a spokes model that we are going to be photgraphing ina couple of weeks. Do you think men would be lured to look at a hot gal, even though it is for a building material?

Postby inventor-x » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:49 pm

inventor-x
Brown Belt

Mylar to shinny acting like a mirror & wouldn't form like you wanted?

www.reflectile.com, I personally do not like the Green with the Black wording, way to hard to read.

What about a Silver or White background with Black wording.

If you are stuck on a Green background, Silver or White wording.

Dysfunction, find another word, this makes no sense.

Your Video did not play for me, I don't know why & once you play it & close the window, you can not find it on your website to play it again.

www.maxreflectbarrier.com looks Amateurish regarding the Orange & Yellow sections.

WWW.PSMFGCO.COM, to many websites - pick one (1).

Put all your Information on one (1) website, your all over the place.

I had to go to both websites to see all the Information, I would have been confused if I only had one (1) website to get Information from.

Did you get ahold of GrillCharmer, Leslie?

Good luck with your show in Las Vegas, NV in May.

Thanks for the constructive critism!

Postby Leatherheadiowa » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:32 pm

Leatherheadiowa
White Belt

I will begin changing the text color. The www.maxreflectbarrier site needs work, and as soon as I get a chance I will condense it. I agree that it needs that. PS Manufacturing is my distributor. They actually have accts. at many major retailers and they have helped me get into the Depot and others.
Did you know that the software to do business with the big companies runs close to $10,000 initially and a couple thousand a year? Also PS has one of the lowest UPS rates and I get to ship on their rate plan.
I am in the process of repping an entire line of eco friendly/ soy base cleaning products and lubricants. This way I can hit the road at someone else's expense.
I did get ahold of Leslie. I will be in contact with her again in a day or so. I have a non-fiberglass water heater blanket that uses the same reflective technology as my other products. It is also made of 40% recycled plastic. We just sold a truck load to a major hardware distribution company and we were approached by HUD and Habitat for Humanity. That has kept me busy today and Wednesday as well.
Anyway, thanks for the input and if you ever need any of my stuff let me know and I will cut you a deal!
BJ :lol:
Previous