FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderator: citizen

I have what I think is a good idea... but..

Postby inventivemind » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:30 pm

inventivemind
White Belt

I was wondering and don't mean to be rude at all but I have this idea that I think could actually save lives and well, I wanted to know if this is a place to broadcast an idea for an invention or is this the place to find out who can be trusted when it comes to an idea for an invention?

The other thing is that there's the obligation to try to put an idea into motion if it could actually save lives. So, I hope I get some replies and I haven't been here on the site for a while so forgive me for not reading all the rules which I will do if I have to but was just hoping some of you guys who are like me would offer up a few tips! :)

Thanks
g

Postby bottleslingguy » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:50 am

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

Shhhhh! Don't say another word. A way for you to share your ideas privately is being worked on as we speak. If it's a truly great idea just calm down and find out as much information you can in that subject area first. Similar products, different materials, alternative manufacturing methods anything you can find out on the subject. Get to know the field. We might have just what you're looking for very shortly. I'll let you know what's going on. We should be able to point you in the right direction.