FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, citizen

Anthony's Diaper Wipes

Postby kimbeaty » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:10 am

kimbeaty
White Belt

I watched the show last night, and I have to say little Anthony's invention of the wipes attached to the diaper was brilliant. It was the only invention I saw that I would actually buy. This would be great for not having to carry around extra bags of wipes, and for when you forget to pack them. I would totally buy this product....absolutely BRILLIANT!

Postby Road Show » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:55 am

Road Show
Brown Belt

I agree with that, Kim. Although it is not an "invention", it is an "innovation", and a mighty fine innovation at that. What do you wanna bet it takes less than a year to see it on the shelves?

Back in the 1930's or 40's, Ajax cleanser decided to add more holes in the lid of their product. This innovation resulted in more cleanser being dispensed per use, and the revenue generated from this product increased 150% "overnight". The employee who came up with this stroke of genius, was promoted. I'm not sure, but he may have eventually moved into the top spot. Yes, I think this kid is on the right track!

Re:

Postby kimbeaty » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:09 am

kimbeaty
White Belt

I wonder if he got the idea from the maxi pads with cleansing wipes on them...I emailed Pampers and told them they needed to buy this idea from this kid.

Postby Road Show » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:15 am

Road Show
Brown Belt

Well, if he got the idea from an existing innovation, then it's not much of an innovation.

Note to self: Spend more time rummaging through my wife's purse! :roll:

RSG

Postby Scrupulous » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:57 am

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Whoa! Get your own purse, Road Show. :shock:

Postby liquiorlips » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:15 pm

liquiorlips
White Belt

I agree I thought that Anthony's idea was great but he better get a copy right on it or u may have very well helped pampers steal his idea!!!

Postby scrapbookdi » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:55 am

scrapbookdi
Yellow Belt

I know that within the past few months I have seen something similar to this on tv. I think it was on a news program. They had an invention show and a woman had a diaper with a little pocket in it for the wipe. Personally my friends and I are all waiting to buy the Guardian Angel. I know the video was old but it's a great idea.

Postby Redneck-Rabbi » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:40 am

Redneck-Rabbi
White Belt

scrapbookdi wrote: Personally my friends and I are all waiting to buy the Guardian Angel. I know the video was old but it's a great idea.

If you like the guardian angel, wait till you see my invention, it will be on AI week 5, houston....It is also Chritsmas related.....keep watching!

Postby Scrupulous » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:39 am

Scrupulous
Black Belt

I watched a news segment last night about a guy from northern California who claims to have submitted a christmas-tree fire alarm to the show, at the L.A. auditions. It was an angel that sits on top of the tree. I'm wondering if anybody remembers seeing the Guardian Angel fireman (and his six kids) at those same auditions.

For that matter, does anyone remember seeing little Anthony at the S.F. auditions? I'm just curious.

Yes Anthony was there the 2nd day of auditions

Postby hannahB » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:06 am

hannahB
White Belt

I remember the little boy and his Dad, the second day of auditions in S.F.
They sat him down to do a one on one interview before he went in before the celeb judges.

Not to rain on the Christmas tree guy, but if the hose doesn't melt before the water sprays out, the water could potentially evaporate from such intense heat. I think I'll just stick to live trees or the fire resistant spray in a can.
Also many people in American don't celebrate Christmas, so while I love the man's passion, I'd like to see a more main stream invention be the finalist.