FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, citizen

I'm Doing it Again!!

Postby 5rocks » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:47 pm

5rocks
Green Belt

ANYBODY FROM LAST YEAR TRYING OUT AGAIN?

A friend has talked me in to auditioning for the show again with him. After making it soooo far last year, I told him months ago that I couldn't go through it another time. Well, I guess I am a sucker. I'm going with him just down the road to Chicago to be his "assistant". He has a great product. I guess I'll just mainly be there for moral support and to help calm his nerves. It is going to be so strange waiting in line again, but this time will be different because I have nothing to lose. It isn't even my product, although I believe in it. It should be fun.

Good luck everyone! :D

See you in Chicago!

Pat Rock

www.thetakeaseat.com

p.s. My website is down right now as we are launching a new and improved one. The Take-A-Seats should be on their way for Summer '07

Postby scrapbookdi » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:46 am

scrapbookdi
Yellow Belt

This time should be a lot of fun for you as you know what to expect and like you said, it's your friend's invention.

I will be there, too. A friend of mine is going for support, but she won't be an assistant or anything. I wonder how close we can get to Navy Pier before 6AM? Hopefully it won't be too cold to be waiting outside for an extended period of time.

We are taking the train from Milwaukee and staying at the Sheraton Hotel and Towers.

Postby 5rocks » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:34 am

5rocks
Green Belt

Good morning scrapbookdi,

We arrived to Navy Pier at 5:30 a.m. during a snow storm the last time. We were #71 in line out of over 1,300 people. Nobody had to wait outside. Navy Pier is large and they accomodated everyone inside. I would suggest getting there at 5:00 a.m. or so because the turnout will be huge. As the date gets closer we should contact one another and maybe we can meet in person down there.

Pat Rock

Postby scrapbookdi » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:32 am

scrapbookdi
Yellow Belt

Hi Pat,

I know Navy Pier is really big but I wasn't sure how many they would let wait inside. That's good to hear because it would not make me happy to wait in the cold.

Meeting in person would be great! It's hard to believe it's only 2 weeks and 2 days away :D