FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Product Goals?

Postby chic1 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:45 pm

chic1
Green Belt

Just wondering there's no million dollar prize for the winner of this contest like AI. So when you go to the EE show are your goals to collect on a percentage of EE if chosen, for the TV coverage so it'll be a little easier to market yourself or just to see if you have something that's worth investing more into then marketing it later?
nospoH Enterprise
www.stretchandpress.com
<strong>use what you got, to get the body you want </strong>

Postby Average Inventor » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:40 pm

Average Inventor
Brown Belt

chic1,

My goal is to get my product to market and build strong relationships and understanding to help launch future projects. I like the concept of the show that it details the entire process of bringing a idea to market and that it works with the inventor to improve and perfect the idea to create a branded product. The royalties they offer are very attractive and the exposure for both your idea and you as an inventor is very alluring.

Postby chic1 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:47 pm

chic1
Green Belt

Average Inventor wrote:chic1,

My goal is to get my product to market and build strong relationships and understanding to help launch future projects. I like the concept of the show that it details the entire process of bringing a idea to market and that it works with the inventor to improve and perfect the idea to create a branded product. The royalties they offer are very attractive and the exposure for both your idea and you as an inventor is very alluring.
Good answer, So your going for the education for marketing future products,,,, Good deal
nospoH Enterprise
www.stretchandpress.com

Postby citizen » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:03 am

citizen
Brown Belt

I'm there for the same reasons American Inventor is.

I'm there to get my product to market (and sort of validate myself), make some money, and to gain knowledge to get future products to market.

Jason

Postby chic1 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:35 pm

chic1
Green Belt

citizen wrote:I'm there for the same reasons American Inventor is.

I'm there to get my product to market (and sort of validate myself), make some money, and to gain knowledge to get future products to market.

Jason
Jason do you know the percentage EE is offering? Or is it negotiable depending on the product and the notion that there's a great need for this product and is marketable?
nospoH Enterprise
www.stretchandpress.com

Postby Work2XL » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:53 pm

Work2XL
Blue Belt

I hate threads on EE. I've never seen the show and can't find it here in the Denver market for some reason. Is there anywhere I can find it on the net.
I still think the best show for people looking to take a product to market is Dragon's Den and The Big Idea.
I just wish they would do a version here in the US. Donny is starting to do the elevator pitch segment.
Randy

Postby chic1 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:05 pm

chic1
Green Belt

Work2XL wrote:I hate threads on EE. I've never seen the show and can't find it here in the Denver market for some reason. Is there anywhere I can find it on the net.
I still think the best show for people looking to take a product to market is Dragon's Den and The Big Idea.
I just wish they would do a version here in the US. Donny is starting to do the elevator pitch segment.
Randy
Randy they've been to about 5 city's this year, You my want to look into a audition that's close to Denver where you are. The big Idea is a good show they give you 5 minutes of fame but not sure how many people accurately watch it to receive your fame.
nospoH Enterprise
www.stretchandpress.com

Postby citizen » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:24 pm

citizen
Brown Belt

Randy...search youtube for Everyday Edison and you can watch alot of segments from the show.

Chic1..I read somewhere the percentage, but I can't remember what it is. I do remember it was significantly more than American Inventor.

Jason

EE percentage

Postby Mrsb » Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:34 pm

Mrsb
White Belt

If you go to www.everydayedisons.com and download the particpant agreement and the annuity agreement you will see what percentage is offered. Today is 6 weeks and 1 day since the atlanta, ga audition and my sister and I are still hopeful but the wait is really hard.

Re: EE percentage

Postby chic1 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:26 pm

chic1
Green Belt

Mrsb wrote:If you go to www.everydayedisons.com and download the particpant agreement and the annuity agreement you will see what percentage is offered. Today is 6 weeks and 1 day since the atlanta, ga audition and my sister and I are still hopeful but the wait is really hard.
Mrsb how you think you did? Also is you invention something that's a add on the a previous invention or something totally new to the market?
Next