FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

how to sign the adventor paperwork for EE?

Postby cejela » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:16 pm

cejela
Yellow Belt

Does anyone know how to sign the paper work if there is more than one inventor? I see that there is space for it on the paper work.
My daughter is a minor and she and I worked on our product together some what and innitially I thought it best if I sign as the inventor alone because of the royalites, I thought what is mine is hers but then t hought today that maybe they would pay each inventor a full 5%..
I am not sure how that works. Does anyone know if t hey split royalties up from a 5% basis or each inventor gets a full 5% royalty if it goes through?

Thanks

Postby makeworldbetter » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:27 pm

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

If both of you are going, both of you need to fill out personal information

And on question 19, list both of you.

When applying for patent, both of you should be listed as co-inventors

Postby Average Inventor » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:45 pm

Average Inventor
Brown Belt

both need to be listed and only one 5% will be offered regardless of how many coinventors are listed.

more than one inventor

Postby Mrsb » Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:35 pm

Mrsb
White Belt

If you read the participant agreement there are spots for the inventor and then several more pages for the other inventors. There are signature spaces for up to 5 inventors. Do you have a patent? If so, whoever is on the patent must sign. Then if you look at participant agreement there are guidelines should you sign the annuity agreement but that is after being chosen and going through all of the process. Do you have a patent, do you want to let us know your website? Our website is www.delightful.faithweb.com and our product is new and innovative curtain hardware that anyone who can tie their shoes can hang a decorator style window treatment without tools once the main mount is installed. Let us know how you did, what happened, etc. Ok?