FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

To Michelle

Postby Mrsb » Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:37 pm

Mrsb
White Belt

May I ask where you are located? I am noticing that the date of my postings are always wrong. Today is March 14 and time is 4:37 p.m but I think that the date may be wrong. can this be checked? Thanks for all you do.

Never mind, looks right now

Postby Mrsb » Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:39 pm

Mrsb
White Belt

Oops, sorry, this looks correct now but I had trouble a couple of times with the date. Thanks and sorry

Postby bottleslingguy » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:05 pm

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

How about a clock that automatically adjusts for timezones and daylight savings?

Postby makeworldbetter » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:28 pm

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

My watch does that
In fact it receives radio signal everyday and put to very precise time.
It does DST that way

Postby Michelle » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:51 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

Hi All:

The time in the forums is definitely off a bit. It's something Roger has on his to do to fix but he is working intensely on a few other projects and this is a "low urgency" fix...so please bear with us.

I think he now has about a month worth of changes in the forums but we keep asking him to work on other things first.

Right now, we are trying to get our super cool Invention Gallery feature to work to help promote our inventor's inventions better. The feature was crashing people's systems so we needed to fix that.

Anybody notice the new Invention Gallery viewer on all the articles on our site? Since we get about a million page views a month, the Star Inventions will now be featured about 12 million times a year and the rest of our inventions in our invention gallery about 100,000 times a year.

We thought that was more important than getting the times to show correctly... :)

Michelle

Okay, Thanks

Postby Mrsb » Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:25 am

Mrsb
White Belt

Thanks I didn't mean to bother anyone, I know there is a lot of work with this type of site but I did want to find out about the time as it did record oddly. Thanks for all you do.