FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, citizen

Postby Road Show » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:22 am

Road Show
Brown Belt

Hey scrapbookdi, I agree that no one has a crystal ball to know for sure the mind of the voting public. I am of the opinion that lightning never strikes twice in the same place. Then there is a guy who's been hit by lightning several times....so I know my opinion on the issue of how the viewers will vote is possibly off base. I think in weighing the pros and cons of going to the auditions, one must use a worse case scenario, and if you can still live with the consequences, then go. I would hate to see anyone lose their job and livelihood over this show.

RSG

Postby scrapbookdi » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:37 am

scrapbookdi
Yellow Belt

That was one of the things that really stuck in my mind from season one is how many people gave up their jobs and everything they had for such a slim chance of making it.

I am going with the idea that I can afford to go at least to the audition for the experience. If it goes beyond that, great. But I have been planning for it for almost a year so I know that I can handle it financially and hopefully everyone else has done the same.

Postby dan b » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:25 pm

dan b
White Belt

again thanks for all the replys .i had no intentions of mentioning the loss of my son for im not 1 to look for pitty from no one .its not about him its about his brother who is the inventor i just helped him make it real and we got a prototype and we are ready to knock down any walls that get in our way , but he is 13 i need to be there with him , if that cant be done then his mom will do it ,we are confident its that good . the loss of my son has been tough but i have 2 other kids need to be there for them as well. my boss is a great guy he will allow me the time off so that is not an issue to me . thanks all any and all feedback is welcome thanks

Postby Road Show » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:31 pm

Road Show
Brown Belt

Glad to hear that you have the green light to go. I hope that all works out for you and the invention. Best of luck and all my best karma to you.

my final thoughts

Postby dan b » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:53 am

dan b
White Belt

we think we got a great product to show america, our only issue is money to make it happen (stuck) this could be our only chance to make it happen,like i said is about my son and making it happen for him if they wanna dig up my past and destroy my sons dreams and my family then let them ill give um a good story . a kid on his own stold something to to survive. goes to jail . will go something like that .my point , give others that messed up young, hope that they can still make something of them selfs .correct me if im worng but is that not a message that should be given to youths . its about making something of your self example)judge brown tv host, judge , messed up as kid in gangs the whole 9 yrds . ok enough venting lol but were going for it .gl everyone
Previous