FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Postby makeworldbetter » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:44 pm

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

I can cut and paste EE's agreement

(a) Five percent (5%) of the NET RECEIPTS of ASSIGNEE that arise from ASSIGNEE’S sale of any products that incorporate any of the INVENTIONS (“INVENTIVE PRODUCTâ€

Postby baxter » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:58 pm

baxter
White Belt

Whoa-a blondie ... your questions are very valid ... I am sure alot of us lurkers have had some of the same concerns and confusions. We are learning from you and the follow-up postings ! Thanks for speaking up.

Postby makeworldbetter » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:15 am

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

cejela

From the surface, the EN deal looks better since it has also included 4% band revenue. (that will happen if they sell accessories along your invention)

But I think it will be better if selected by EE show. That's free publicity for you and your invention. Lay down a good base to sell more and gain more revenue for you to calculate royalty. :D

Thanks for the breakdown..

Postby cejela » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:15 am

cejela
Yellow Belt

Thanks for that info.

I also wondered if anyone has blogged here from being featured on the show in the past.

I wondered how their products sold after the show.

And does anyone know if the products that were featured hit the shelves at the commencement of each years series or when.

And which stores sold them?

I know I ask tons of questions.. my 11 year old in the picture here, does too. Although other parents say "That kid asks tons of questions.." I say.."Yes I know, I find that a sign of intelligence" I am sure they are thinking.." I find it a sign, of obnoxiousness!"

Oh well... I guess inventors have to be curious types.. She has a great idea, I am going to work on with her! :lol:

Postby makeworldbetter » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:48 am

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

SparkBugg is selected as Season 2 final. you can find many his posts in this thread, yet he is not an often visitor now. His product has yet being sold as Season 2 is due to air at June. We also have many top 50 finalist around. I don't know any season 1 finalist.

I saw the show date in April

Postby cejela » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:07 pm

cejela
Yellow Belt

I read that it aires on April 28th... ??

Postby DCinNC » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:52 pm

DCinNC
Yellow Belt

April 28th was for Season One

Season Two will be airing in June

show time

Postby cejela » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:25 pm

cejela
Yellow Belt

That is too bad... now I wil have to wait longer!

I did find downloads on the ENation site which had great clips of the past shows. I must be mixed up. I have read things that made me think this was the 3rd year. Yikes!

thanks for all the info!

Postby Gunners04 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:29 am

Gunners04
White Belt

The first season was broken up into to parts. Basically two stories about 7 inventors. A lot of people say season one actually felt like 2 seasons. Maybe that's what throwing you off.

Postby lcw_trey » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:39 am

lcw_trey
Yellow Belt

i think the confusing part is that they havent aired season 2 and are already casting for season 3.
PreviousNext