FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, citizen

Orlando Audition

Postby fishman » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:18 pm

fishman
White Belt

You can call this number 188-703-7728 for information about Orlando's Audition update.

Postby DaddyMathis » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:49 pm

DaddyMathis
Yellow Belt

I had a little bit of a meltdown today. With my hotel in Orlando paid for and no clue about the audition, I decided to drive to New York Tuesday. That's 800 miles from here but I wanted to make sure I didn't miss my chance.
That lasted for a few hours, then I changed my mind. I'll just give them a few more days to announce the Orlando details. If not, I'll go to Houston. I could use a little more time anyway.

Anyone still going to Orlando Anyway

Postby Aim4dreams » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:36 pm

Aim4dreams
White Belt

I am no longer going to Audition for American Inventor in Orlando, but I'm still going. I'm staying in Kissimmee at The Palms Hotel and Villas. Anyone going to be in Orlando? It would be nice to hook up. I'm leaving on 4/8/07 mid day. Let me know. Thanks

Orlando Audition

Postby fishman » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:16 pm

fishman
White Belt

I am no longer going to Orlando audition, I cancelled my hotel package and lost $75.oo but have to wait my refund for next four weeks. I am going to Houston audition instead. I am just wondering is anyone still going to Orlando? Thanks

Postby annabella » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:43 pm

annabella
White Belt

Just called the number...it's still TBD. I'm in Orlando, so if I hear anything, I'll post it here. Also have Google and Yahoo alerts set. Biting my nails! :wink:
Previous