- Yellow Belt
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:42 am
- Location: Georgia
I had a little bit of a meltdown today. With my hotel in Orlando paid for and no clue about the audition, I decided to drive to New York Tuesday. That's 800 miles from here but I wanted to make sure I didn't miss my chance.
That lasted for a few hours, then I changed my mind. I'll just give them a few more days to announce the Orlando details. If not, I'll go to Houston. I could use a little more time anyway.