FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, citizen

Where is everyone at around here??

Postby CherubSong » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:37 am

CherubSong
White Belt

Hey, I'm new here, about 20 minutes old, lol. I just noticed there's not alot of traffic in this neck of the woods. Where are all the great, innovative folks hibernating @??? We need to stir up the stew a bit & discuss Season Two: Is there going to be one? Any concrete evidence anyone has/knows of (via website)? I want to audition for it, and wonder if I have any competitors I shouldn't have to worry about, lol.... :lol: .

Postby Michelle » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:12 am

Michelle
Black Belt

Hey welcome Cherub!

We just put up this forum a few weeks ago so no one really knows about it.

But please keep coming back and it will slowly get to be a great plave to hang.

I am so happy you stopped by...it was getting lonely in here.

Postby CherubSong » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:23 am

CherubSong
White Belt

Thanks for the warm welcome, Michelle. I was searching for a forum like this (..to discuss about A.I.) for the past month, lol. I was wondering how come I haven't ran across it before. A few weeks old? I need to fly to a few spots out there in Cyberheaven & bring back some souls, willing or reluctant, to join us; to get the cauldron stirring of sorts, lol... 8).

Postby Michelle » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:52 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

Oh please please please help us out!!

The site AmericanInventorSpot.com is about 9 months old now but this whole forum is very new.

We are already the most popular invention related website, but we have a lot to do to get this where we want it to be. We have a ton of things in the works so you won't be disappointed telling folks about us.

So, yes, if you could please tell your friends, I will totally owe you!! and really appreciate it.
:D

Postby idie » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:16 pm

idie
White Belt

Hi Everyone...

So this is going to be our new hangout of sorts for Season two of AI huh. I really can't wait. I love this kid of stuff.

Is there any other place inventors hang out? I know about about.com but I found it a bit dry. I am hoping this place is a bit more interesting.

I'll check in again ... got to go eat lunch. I'm going to have sushi. Yum