FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, citizen

Worst Inventions on AI?

Postby Wuefez » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:11 am

Wuefez
White Belt

Worst Inventions on AI?

Postby Michelle » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:26 am

Michelle
Black Belt

I think for me it was the blue uddy or whatever...you know, the one that gave you hugs. What do you think?

Postby DaddyMathis » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:04 am

DaddyMathis
Yellow Belt

That may be the worst one I've ever heard!

But the "Bladder Buddy" was right up there too. You can't really blame ABC for re-playing some of the crazy ideas like that.

Postby Michelle » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:04 am

Michelle
Black Belt

Well, I personally thought it was ridiculous what ABC did. It was clear they were milking the stupid inventions for all they were worth, and I think its a shame as they could have spent some of the time on the other great inventions that never made it to the top 12. The top 50 would have been fascinating in my opinion.

Postby DaddyMathis » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:22 am

DaddyMathis
Yellow Belt

Ok I admit....they did over do it. It seemed like they didn't have enough material to fill each show, so they put 20 minutes of re-caps in each one.

There were a few in that top 50 that I only saw for a split second but they looked good. I thought the stick used for toys (action figures, cars, etc.) was a really good idea, but they never even talked about it.

worst inventions

Postby Alexis » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:32 pm

Alexis
White Belt

Thinking back to the worst inventions is actually painful. I think I've been mentally scared for life. And then they would keep repeating the same painful ones. Bladder buddy - that was definitely the invention would the most air time.

What about those famous singers that came on in round 1 with a dish within a dish - you know double layer (for shells or pits)? They actually made it to the second round because they were famous. But then, we never saw them again (lucky for us).

Alexis