FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Postby makeworldbetter » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:09 pm

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

I couldn't use the dog leash for a reason. I have to put my dog on short leash at all time. He sniffs into neighbour’s garden and jump forward for squirrels, cats… I really can’t relax and let it hang around freely, I need to pull him back often. Some time he jumped and the force was so great that not only he pulled my hand from around my hip to all the way extended, I had to move a step to keep my own balance. You must think he is a big 80lb dog; yet he is just mid size weights only 40lb, And sometime if I didn’t exchange leash from left to right or right to left, I would have to turn with him if I don’t want to be eventually tight up by the leash. That’s exactly why I said I couldn’t use a fix on my elbow leash. Don’t know why, all 5 dogs I or my family owned were like this way, very impatient animals.

No one is trying to play arm chair quarterback here. We are inventors and we are also consumers, you can always say why you like or dislike a product, would you use it or would not. There is nothing wrong with that. So far on both forums, this one and the one at Edison Nation, I haven’t see one single “My baby is pretty than yoursâ€

Postby citizen » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:07 am

citizen
Brown Belt

Make, I wasn't trying to say you know more than anyone, just making an observation how different eyes at different times see things.

Postby makeworldbetter » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:46 am

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

Maybe there are ideas that I like and you don't.
I notice one thing when watching those two raw prototype episodes, even among EE team members, often there were debates.
Previous