FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Postby ideagirl » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:44 am

ideagirl
Green Belt

Why am I not surprised- Mr Muscle Guy!!

Postby chic1 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:02 am

chic1
Green Belt

hey that's just a picture
nospoH Enterprise
www.stretchandpress.com
<strong>use what you got, to get the body you want </strong>

Postby ideagirl » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:29 am

ideagirl
Green Belt

You forget, I have meet you, and I remember your muscles!

Postby chic1 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:21 am

chic1
Green Belt

Idea girl speaking of Dallas watch the season 3 clip that's out I think at 39 seconds freeze it and see if you see something that sparks your memory.
nospoH Enterprise
www.stretchandpress.com
<strong>use what you got, to get the body you want </strong>

Postby cejela » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:53 am

cejela
Yellow Belt

I now have 5 out of 7 redden out, but I have 2 that were skipped before the last one got the boot. So much for my theory that they were taking the list by dates to do the mass murder? I already took one idea they liked but could not take, elsewhere to give it a whirl.

Speaking of that... who thinks that doing online submissions for other companies such as the company Garden Weasel is a good idea or do you always call only? They say not to submit unless it has at least a PPA, which mine does. Have any of you done much of the online submissions other than EN? If so, how did it work out for you?
Do you have a preference?

One more thing.. This idea is really a good Green product, do any of you have a good list of companies for that with things that can be sold for lawn garden or items that could be sold in Grocery stores in that area, in mind?
Thanks

Postby makeworldbetter » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:57 am

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

Online submission is worth a try; but always be prepared with a fallback plan. Since there is no room for NDA for online submission, you better have some protection such as PPA.
Some web submission pages are outdated or end up in mailbox of a low level secretary or worse, an ex-emplyee. If they don’t answer you in certain time, CALL and ask the right person.

Postby citizen » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:11 pm

citizen
Brown Belt

It seems like today alot of people have either moved up to green at 4 or have gotten a red. I'm hanging in with a green at 4. I've been stuck there for two weeks...but its better than red.

Anyone else still alive?

Postby ideagirl » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:32 pm

ideagirl
Green Belt

Citizen, you were one of the first to go to 4. Hope that means something!
Previous