FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Game financing.

Postby cschess » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:31 pm

cschess
White Belt

I'm seeking finances from an interested Angel Investor or would like to license my idea to a company or work with a game manufacturer. My product is a game. I have made a test run and sold almost all the games produced, some were gifts. I have some requests for games but am out of stock. Have copyrights: graphic and text and a Walmart evaluation. If an Angel happens to be interested, the approximate startup is around $125,000.00 up to $250,000.00 depending on how magnificant the advertising would be. Money is needed to make molds, boards, game pieces, packaging, instructions and shipping boxes, labels, etc. OR, the game can be made for a computer game usage. The funds would be used to further the game in either product development. If a game licensing company or a game manufacturer would be interested, then would be happy to talk about it for sure. This is a good idea and maybe a great idea. The games I sold did not take much effort. The product was evaluated by Walmart and the results showed that the product was great in almost every area of the evaluation.