FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Please help Co-create my new idea: a game called Sparx.

Postby SparkBugg » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:37 am

SparkBugg
Yellow Belt

Hey, fellow inventors,

I am in the process of self-publishing a game. A large factor of the game is that co-creation will be a significant part of its constant evolution (it is a series of game cards).

I am looking for creative people to share their thoughts. If you also are interested in submitting content ideas, I will give you credit on the cards themselves if I use your ideas.

Please visit www.PlaySparx.com for more information.

Thanks much,

Matt (aka SparkBugg, and inventor of PBS Everyday Edison's (Season 2) Monster Pong)

Postby makeworldbetter » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:11 am

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

I wonder how is your ping pong game doing?

Why you call yourself co-inventor? Does EE become your co-inventor by adding a hole at the table?

Postby SparkBugg » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:53 pm

SparkBugg
Yellow Belt

the game is going great...I am really happy with what EE has done. Thanks for asking.

and yes, I am considering EE's as co-inventors for everything they did. i couldn't have done this without them.

-Matt

Postby makeworldbetter » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:36 am

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

I'm sorry, this is so off the target from this thread. Can you tell us when and where I can get your product?

Postby SparkBugg » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:43 am

SparkBugg
Yellow Belt

For MonsterPong, I don't know if I am liberty to say where it will be sold initially (the show will reveal this in a month or two) but I do believe that they are shooting for this fall to get it on the shelves (Start of Sept at the latest). You may be able to order it online when it is ready.

Thanks so much for your interest!

Matt

Postby citizen » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:22 pm

citizen
Brown Belt

Matt, did they at least give you a set to play with?

MOSTER PONG NAME--- HERE'S MY CHOICE.

Postby joshzz » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:33 pm

joshzz
White Belt

HI,

The program segment featuring MONSTER Pong just aired on our PBS station. I like the idea of a three table competition but have doubts about the name. The problem is, there is just too much of the word "MONSTER" being used.. MONSTER TRUCKS, MONSTER DRINKS, .. ETC..

I would have liked the name "PONGS" or something like
"TRI-PONG" or "TRIBBLE-PONG" (from star trek- referring to the animals that just multiplied --- I could see making this four or five tables or more.. just getting crazy.