FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, citizen

Postby pktwatch » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:33 pm

pktwatch
Yellow Belt

I don't know but doubt they will negotiate other terms. I have a friend who is the top negotiator for the worlds largest technology company look at the contract I signed with Everyday Edisons. He said there is some things that he would like to see changed in there but I doubt that they would do that. You know, to many fish in the sea......

Butch

Everyday Edisons Update

Postby SparkBugg » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:52 am

SparkBugg
Yellow Belt

Hey, All,

Here is a quick update about EE (and about my journey therein).

They have chosen the final 25 contenders (luckily and happily so, my invention is one of them). I think it took them a while for them to do all the market and patent research on the original finalists.

I got a call from Louis Foreman, EE exec producer and a main judge, stating that the announcement of the 12-14 inventions that will be featured on the show will be on May 6th in DC. They are flying in to film the announcement (I don't know if the finalists have to pitch again).

More details are being mailed to us, so once I get them, I will update and post here for those interested.

Best,

SparkBugg
Last edited by SparkBugg on Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my blog of Ideas at www.sparkbugg.com!

Postby Michelle » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:56 am

Michelle
Black Belt

Hi Sparkbugg:

Congratulations!! What wonderful super terrific news.

Please absolutely keep us all updated and share whateve you can...so we can celebrate with you.

Congrats,

Michelle

Postby Road Show » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:23 am

Road Show
Brown Belt

Congratulations, SparkBugg. May all your dreams take wing!

RSG

Postby Average Inventor » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:46 am

Average Inventor
Brown Belt

SparkBugg,

Wow! That's really exciting news! How do you have the direct line to Louis Foreman?

Postby SparkBugg » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:53 am

SparkBugg
Yellow Belt

Hey all,

Thanks so much for your support!

Louis Foreman gave me a call. I assume he gave all 25 finalists a call.

However, I was lucky enough to bump into him after the DC auditions (I was the last audition and they were packing up their bus) so we chatted a bit. But I still assume that he has called everyone.

Best,

SparkBugg

PS. Michelle, thanks so much again. You were a crucial link in the chain of events that got me this far. (To all, she was the one that found my blog, sparkbugg.com, and invited me here, to the AISpot. Then one week later, she announced the DC EE auditions, where I happen to live).
Check out my blog of Ideas at www.sparkbugg.com!

Postby Average Inventor » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:34 am

Average Inventor
Brown Belt

pktwatch,

Did you get the call because I sure didn't? I'm thinking SparkBugg is the only one who got a call. I wouldn't expect all 25 to get a personal call from Louis Foreman. Anyone else have any new information?

Postby pktwatch » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:00 pm

pktwatch
Yellow Belt

Congratulations SparkBugg, I haven't heard from Louis yet but was gone most of the day. I am not giving up yet........yes keep us informed!

Butch

Postby pktwatch » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:43 pm

pktwatch
Yellow Belt

Average Inventor wrote:pktwatch,

Did you get the call because I sure didn't? I'm thinking SparkBugg is the only one who got a call. I wouldn't expect all 25 to get a personal call from Louis Foreman. Anyone else have any new information?

Actually I have been thinking all along that if I get a call it will be good news, a letter may be bad news. It may take him a couple of days to get all of the calls made, he is a busy guy! I am still holding onto some hope!

Butch

Postby Average Inventor » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:47 pm

Average Inventor
Brown Belt

Butch,

I'll cross my fingers for you if you do the same for me :) we are the only ones who made it from the first city (that post on here anyway) Good LUCK! and Congratulations SparkBugg!
PreviousNext