FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Postby Boom Man » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:02 pm

Boom Man
White Belt

makewotldbetter wrote:
If you say I see what most people can not see, I would respect that; just don't prentend the majority opinion is always with you

Already said Right here.... (Page 6, 6th post down)...

^^^ You need only look in the archives of all the American Inventor threads. Remember what everybody was saying when American Inventor first came out? Oh, it was the bomb! Everybody was praising it, and the producers all day long. I remember when this site actually was called "American Inventor Spot".

At first, there was only a few disenters. And nobody liked hearing what they had to say. By the time Season 2 came around, nearly half of the inventors felt the same way. And now, look what everybody thinks about it... Just look in the archives, from when the show first started until the final threads.
You can see the progression toward the views of the original disenters.

Yea, I'm in the minority. I was also in the minority 7 years ago with my disapproval of Pres. Bush. I was in the minority about American Inventor. I was in the minority when I said MMA fights would surpass boxing as a spectator sport. I'm not the kind of person that likes to say "I told you so", but there is something satisfying about looking back in archives 2-3 years later at various forums to see how much opinions shift.

Postby mojo62 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:25 pm

mojo62
Black Belt

Do you people have anything better to do? :roll:

Postby makeworldbetter » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:33 am

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

Boom Man wrote:I would suspect very few; Regardless, most people would feel they could do better, even if they wish they could have thought of something.
-

Let's try following sentence

Most people would think McCain would be a better president than Obama

I think McCain would be a better president than Obama

One is true minority; and the other one is minority pretend to be majority.

Boom Man wrote:Yea, I'm in the minority. I was also in the minority 7 years ago with my disapproval of Pres. Bush. I was in the minority about American Inventor. I was in the minority when I said MMA fights would surpass boxing as a spectator sport. I'm not the kind of person that likes to say "I told you so", but there is something satisfying about looking back in archives 2-3 years later at various forums to see how much opinions shift.

Great, one kid told me that he already develop a system to pick winner of a football game and he had already picked 5 straight win. Should I bet on him?
Previous