FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

LITROENERGY POWER CELL - Electrical Power Generation

Postby minnesotainventor » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:52 pm

minnesotainventor
Blue Belt

We have just announced Litroenergy Power Cells in NASA Tech Brief's Create the Future design contest 2008.

You may be aware we won the Grand Prize for last years contest for Litroenergy - New Light Source Material.

Here is the link for the Litroenergy Power Cell:

http://www.createthefuturecontest.com/pages/view/entriesdetail.html?entryID=2692

What is absolutely amazing...it was actually posted this morning around 9am and we have over 8,250 hits and it's only been 12 hours. Most inventions on the site have been posted for months already. We will soon be listed as number 5 out of 764 entries...soon number one for page views (around the corner).

Sincerely,
Steve Stark
Last edited by minnesotainventor on Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby taniaj » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:00 pm

taniaj
White Belt

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D :D :D

Postby minnesotainventor » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:33 am

minnesotainventor
Blue Belt

Thanks!

I like that you change your icon photo...very cool! I always have the same one.

Steve

Postby taniaj » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:09 pm

taniaj
White Belt

I felt naked with my eyes showing! hahaha :lol:

Postby minnesotainventor » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:26 pm

minnesotainventor
Blue Belt

**** We are now listed as number three in the contest!!!

Thank you for visiting the site, if you have...or can!

Sincerely,
Steve Stark

Postby taniaj » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:36 pm

taniaj
White Belt

very exciting for you!

Postby makeworldbetter » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:48 am

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

maybe you should stack up layers of them instead of a big flat. Anyway, it's on a right direction. CONGRATULATIONS!!
What's wattage of this thing?

Postby minnesotainventor » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:26 am

minnesotainventor
Blue Belt

The design of the Litroenergy Power Cells are to layer them and put them in parallel, etc.

We are having the power cell independently evaluated for the electrical output and light intensity as we speak. We look forward to announcing the details when the high level testing is complete.

The power cell should be the solution for the electric car, no need to plug it in or re-charge. Low cost power generation that is very eco-friendly!

Sincerely,
Steve Stark

Postby minnesotainventor » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:38 am

minnesotainventor
Blue Belt

It is a bummer...this site still has not done a story on the NASA Tech Brief's Grand Prize award winning Litroenergy or the EZ SPIN disc of mine. I wonder if this new idea is worthy enough....or what qualifications justify a story on this site.

I just don't feel the love...can someone put in a good word for me? You must know someone?...or do we have to be part of the InventorSpot street gang or mime troup. I wonder what kind of initiation hazing you have to do to join. They must be pretty inventive, I'm sure. I tried the InventorSpot tatoo on my icon as you can see...but, I must not have the street cred yet. I only desire to someday be worthy of a story on InventorSpot.

Sincerely,
Steve Stark

Postby makeworldbetter » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:20 pm

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

Steve

Electric car? Really? From the photo you posted your light source seem dim to me. Even you stack up a hundred layers together I don't think it will be able to compete with sunlight, am I wrong?. And so far all sunlight powered cars still look bicycle based. I look forward to hear your result on wattage.
Next