FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Postby Envizion » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:01 am

Envizion
White Belt

I know I can contribute to the benefit of a group because I am the President of Envizion Product Development Team. We formed a few months ago from a few members on EN. Jason was in our group for a short while but now he's not. He can tell you what the group is about just not the specifics of our brainstorming.

Right now there are 4 women in the group including myself and 2 consultants.

Our mission is the help each other bring products to market by entering contests or through cold calling companies for licensing deals.

We were finalists in the first Spencer's gag search and we are making great progress with calling companies.

Our business structure I can openly talk about, it's our inventions that I can't mention details with.

We are always open to new opportunities.

Postby bottleslingguy » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:15 pm

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

Wait a minute! Jason didn't get kicked out did he? Because we're trying to kick him out of our group, him and Mojo... just kidding.

I'd say our mission in the tank is the same as yours- MAKING MONEY.

Scroop made a good point by mentioning the group's dynamic might be some sort of an invention in itself, but I don't know if we could claim property rights on the idea seeing how it's probably not unique.

Postby Envizion » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:30 am

Envizion
White Belt

I think I get the business angle you're going for.

We didn't kick Jason out.

Jason is a good guy and I'm sure an asset to your team.

I'm wondering how the heck he had time to juggle our group, this group and being a moderator on InventorSpot???

Does he sleep?

Postby mojo62 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:24 am

mojo62
Black Belt

Does he sleep?

Around :?:

Postby Michelle » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:31 am

Michelle
Black Belt

Jason is a true energizer bunny. :)

I think he can do almost anything he sets his mind do and I do think he never sleeps.

Michelle

Postby citizen » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:56 pm

citizen
Brown Belt

With the Think Tank on hiatus, it was easy to work with you gals at Envizion...I just couldn't stand wearing the skirt...ok, I didn't mind.

As far as InventorSpot, they are a great bunch of people and I'm happy to help them out.
Previous