FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Postby Scrupulous » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:51 am

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Levi Porter wrote:I got to come up with a twist that might work for ya Scrup

Well, either way, Levi...

But it's as if the ultimate and most pertinent question in the universe boils down to the painfully obvious: Is there virtue in deception?

(We already know there is value in it, for some.)

So many people are just fine with--even proud of--a god like that. Not me.

As far as I'm concerned, the man can suck my ass.

Postby Levi Porter » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:14 pm

Levi Porter
Brown Belt

That's tough. I use the truth. When people are in a fog, they will sometimes perceive the truth as deception. If you have to lie to save the life of a loved one, then I would think the results justify the means. Like if you were in Nazi Germany hiding your family and friends in a hidden room in your house, the Nazi's came to your door and ask if you have anybody there. You say no, and they move on. In that case, I guess there can be virtue in deception.

As far as understanding God's plan? Far beyond my comprehension. A lot of it doesn't make sense to me.

Back to the man. Maybe this was just and odd coincident, act of God, or deception directed towards me to throw me off course, or see what I would do. This guy was way too sincere, or just a really good actor. He got me pretty emotional.

So anyway, I met a military guy last night that told me he would tell me something "Top Secret"

He said the only reason he was telling me, was because nobody would believe me.

So he says "You know the guy that was supposed to be responsible for 911?"

I said "Yeah, Bin Laden"

He said "Yeah, that's the guy. Well when I was in Afghanistan, my team had him in the cross hairs. We had to call it in.... They said to let him go."

He was pissed. He hates the government. He says he is just a puppet on a string. He thinks his life is over (in the sense that he thinks he will never have a family or freedom) because they will never let him out of the service.

Talk about F*UCKED UP!

I told him I would do what ever I could to help him. He told me not to get caught or killed. I don't think using media and requesting investigations under the FOIA would help him or me. I don't know what to do. There's no reason they shouldn't let him out. He seems to be just a low level GI Joe. Who would believe him? At least erase his identity, fake his death, give him a new identity, and a freedom.

He has done his service for Gods Sake! 3 tours, and going back soon, and supposedly never a free man!

Maybe I will write the next President and respectfully request releasing him and his unit. I have gotten a Vice President Of The United States Of America to write me twice. One was a form letter, the other is signed.

I'll have to be careful how I write.

I always knew Bin Laden was just a big scape goat. There is always a Bad Guy to get in the game of War. I don't think that is any secret, nor the fact that they could have got him, or still capture him.

This is just asinine.
Last edited by Levi Porter on Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Levi Porter » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:22 pm

Levi Porter
Brown Belt

Maybe I'll write anonymously. They seem to like it better if they can act like you don't know that they know that you know.

Postby Scrupulous » Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:03 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Two words, my friend...loose change.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OysFITQiSTw]loose change[/url]

I haven't seen the entire final cut...

[url]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3719259008768610598]Loose Change - final cut[/url]

...so, watch for propaganda. But, I still have the videotape of an earlier edtion, which I used to show to my Physics students. It's got all the info you'd need. Just say the word and I'll mail it to you.

Wake up, people. :shock:

Postby Scrupulous » Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:05 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Two words, my friend...loose change.

loose change

I haven't seen the entire final cut...

Loose Change - final cut

...so, maybe watch for propaganda.

But, I still have the videotape of an earlier edition, which I used to show to my Physics students. It's got all the info you'd need. Just say the word and I'll mail it to you.

Wake up, people. :shock:

Postby bottleslingguy » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:45 pm

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

This stuff didn't happen overnight. It's been around much longer than one administration. That's why I thought Ron Paul had the best philosophy to get us in the right direction, the only problem is that HE would be shot much sooner than an Obama. TPTB aren't just the US. It's central banks and the military/industrial complex Eisenhower warned us of fifty years ago. There's got to be something on the magnitude of undeniable contact with other sentient beings from other parts of the universe to snap us out of our somnambulism. Humans are selfish and hostile towards not only other species but among themselves so how would you expect other conscious thinking beings to react? That's why it is taking so long for the EBEs to make full contact. They're probably not only afraid for us due to our possible reactions but for themselves, they may not want such a paranoid and hostile species in free space.

So unless they (the EBEs) veto the power/control our leaders have over us, I don't see things changing as long as we continue to participate in the charade. We'd have to stop the exact thing we are here for in the first place- feeding consumers crap they don't really need in the grand scheme of things. Consumerism is a big part of the problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGurfyISnN8

LYRICS:

Harmlessly passing your time in the grassland away;
Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air.
You better watch out,
There may be dogs about
I've looked over Jordan, and I have seen
Things are not what they seem.

What do you get for pretending the danger's not real.
Meek and obedient you follow the leader
Down well trodden corridors into the valley of steel.
What a surprise!
A look of terminal shock in your eyes.
Now things are really what they seem.
No, this is not a bad dream.

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want
He makes me down to lie
Through pastures green He leadeth me the silent waters by.
With bright knives He releaseth my soul.
He maketh me to hang on hooks in high places.
He converteth me to lamb cutlets,
For lo, He hath great power, and great hunger.
When cometh the day we lowly ones,
Through quiet reflection, and great dedication
Master the art of karate,
Lo, we shall rise up,
And then we'll make the bugger's eyes water.

Bleating and babbling we fell on his neck with a scream.
Wave upon wave of demented avengers
March cheerfully out of obscurity into the dream.

Have you heard the news?
The dogs are dead!
You better stay home
And do as you're told.
Get out of the road if you want to grow old.

Postby Scrupulous » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:02 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

You're assuming that they did not create us...that we are not under thumb of the bastard.

somnambulism...nice. I call it robotics.

Postby Scrupulous » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:52 am

Scrupulous
Black Belt

CIA Operative #1: Hmm...that Scrupulous...damn funny guy. Should we kill him? or just let the people decide for themselves?

CIA Operative #2: I don't know, Bob. He sure makes the day go by quicker. And who the f#@k are we?

Postby bottleslingguy » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:19 pm

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

I don't think there is anyone actively following things like this in real time. But if you were caught throwing a firecracker (including writing specific words in certain contexts) in an election rally, I'm sure they would use what you wrote against you. It's all a matter of record.

Remember not one of the two candidates is talking about axing the patriot act (bad word oopps :P ) or restoring certain civil rights and liberties, they're too busy with Joe the Plumber (Mopar should capitalize on that) and Hoping things are going to Change.

Postby Levi Porter » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:45 pm

Levi Porter
Brown Belt

Scrupulous wrote:CIA Operative #1: Hmm...that Scrupulous...damn funny guy. Should we kill him? or just let the people decide for themselves?

CIA Operative #2: I don't know, Bob. He sure makes the day go by quicker. And who the f#@k are we?

That's pretty good Scrup. Have you ever noticed that when you get a little too serious, they start get a little pricky?

Personally, I usually bounce back and forth from being of value to a form of entertainment.

bottleslingguy wrote:
Remember not one of the two candidates is talking about axing the patriot act (bad word oopps :P )

Good point! That great freedom fighter B.O. (Borrack Obamma) surely would want us to have our freedoms. That jerk hasn't even shown a DAMN Birth Certificate!

In my state, we have to show a Birth Certificate for just renewing a stinking Drivers License! Surely a candidate for the Presidency of the Fee World can cough that up.

The Patriot Act just reiterated and strengthened what was all ready a clause somewhere in either FEMA or the NSA that states something about, if there is declaration of risk to our national security, the constitution can be thrown out the window.

This is pretty interested @ times. Game of Enlightenment - The GoldRing - 2012 - War - Change
PreviousNext