FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderator: Scrupulous

Who will you vote for?

McCain
80%
Obama
20%

Total votes : 10

Postby inventor-x » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:32 pm

inventor-x
Brown Belt

Hi Scrupulous

I wonder what your picture would look like with a Conehead head & the Marilyn Monroe wig on :?:

I like it, what you guys say 8)

According to the BOOK we are an EXPERIMENT :roll:
Last edited by inventor-x on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Scrupulous » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:37 am

Scrupulous
Black Belt

inventor-x wrote:...According to the BOOK we are an EXPERIMENT :roll:

Whoa!

Which book is that?

Postby inventor-x » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 pm

inventor-x
Brown Belt

You know the BOOK - the Bible :wink:

Postby Scrupulous » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:47 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Which part/version?

Do you have a chapter and verse?

Postby Scrupulous » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:43 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Inventor-X?

Postby bottleslingguy » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:54 pm

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

Scroop, watch this whole series, 13 parts I think and I was nodding out by about pt 11 and a few things raised some more question for me but a lot of what this guy says is very credible and is corroborated by others. It gets better as it goes on.

I try not to commit to any one specific mindset and I don't take pills. It can't be too bad for us if you and I continue to participate in the illusion- I mean we want to be rich right? Successful, no? I'm ready for spiritual change because I do believe in the soul/physical body thing. I don't see myself as anymore important than anyone else so I don't buy into any specific religions. I believe there are plenty of things we have no idea about.

Understanding where the ebes come from would be like trying to explain your car radio to your dog. We could very well be hybrids/clones of other ancient races that are watching over us (guardian angels?) and there probably are some very evil (relatively to us) monsters out in space, so maybe that's why they want us to stay down here on terra firma. We have to accept the fact we are not the smartest kids on the block anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hV_kfyX ... ent_528277

Postby Scrupulous » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:07 am

Scrupulous
Black Belt

BSG, I've seen a full-length video of him speaking at Grenada, a couple years back. He definitely appears to believe what he is saying. And he is definitely saying alot. What bugs me is that he can't seem to answer a simple question directly...maybe that's important. But, I would encourage anyone to watch and decide for themselves. (There may be partial truths mixed in with a motive.)

So help me out, BSG. He seems to be contradicting himself about very critical aspects...

If he says that we are all eternal beings that have always been and will always be, then how would we be close becoming spiritual abortions, as he puts it?

If we have always been at the mercy of these greater powers that be, then what would be the point of repenting? Would we be wrong to desire the destruction of these forces of control using whatever means necessary, including those that are considered 'sins'?

As we know, passivism can rightly be considered a criminal behavior, since it requires collusion, and since it could not possibly lead to either justice or true balance. (A sound argument in favor of passivism doesn't exist.)

Don't you think that reports of a single, all-powerful being are suspicious?
Last edited by Scrupulous on Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby bottleslingguy » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:51 pm

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

The reports are without a doubt in my mind suspicious, yes. The proofs are all around us though, so I try not to commit to one particular perspective like the guy in the video. I mentioned fractals and sacred geometry being directly related to crop circles and cymatics (sound shapes), this is a strong indication of some sort of intelligence connection throughout the universe. I'm not portraying any god in any way I'm simply saying there seems to be all levels of intelligence everywhere we look. I'm sure the universe is teeming with advanced life forms far beyond what we could ever understand, but as "advanced" as they may be, I believe they are still mortal and subject to following the "laws of nature". I guess you could say I see nature as God. Nature is inherently good, the human mind is where evil comes from and yes there very well could be other entities with evil on the their minds which happen to make ours look like an ant's. It's not all warm and cozy and that is where people tend to look for their warm security blanket of religion or skepticism or what have you. But my point about this issue pointing to a "God" thing was not to support any one particular (or even all of them in general) religion. I do not advocate the "one all powerful being" theory, I believe it is we are all togethaaahh. A collective consciousness like what Jung was touching on. I think that a part of the guy's point was that it was up to the individual to look inside themselves for answers both intellectually and spiritually. But double check because you could be misled by outside influences (NWO), a sort of bias leading you in the wrong direction.

I don't know... At least I got my wood stove in, it's getting cold up here. I have to tell Mopar I installed it myself and saved a $G.

Postby bottleslingguy » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:11 pm

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

Scrupulous wrote:If he says that we are all eternal beings that have always been and will always be, then how would we be close becoming spiritual abortions, as he puts it?

That's what they kept asking him and he kind of danced around it. I don't know.

Scrupulous wrote:If we have always been at the mercy of these greater powers that be, then what would be the point of doing a darn thing, including repenting.

Repent is a bad word too much baggage comes with it. How about be aware of your shortcomings? Recognize the situations in which you could have been kinder or more helpful to someone in need. Remember all the times you were selfish. ( I'm aware of the "selfish" argument as being good) Most importantly you have to use those lessons of self awareness to build your spirit to a higher plane of evolution (whatever the hell that means), like what the guy talks about. I don't know how it all works, nobody does.

Scrupulous wrote: Would we be wrong to desire the destruction of these forces of control using whatever means necessary, including those that are considered 'sins'?

You mean like shoot first and ask questions second? I think the truth is waaay beyond that being an issue. Or maybe the urge to use violence is the issue?

Scrupulous wrote:As we know, passivism can rightly be considered a criminal behavior, since it requires collusion, and since it could not possibly lead to either justice or true balance. (A sound argument in favor of passivism doesn't exist.)

You know the "bad guys" have a sense of "justice" and "true balance" too who's yard stick are we using? The ones who don't want such a race as us weaponizing free space are probably not such bad guys after all. Them protecting themselves from us by not allowing us to advance is understandable. Sucks for us but it's understandable.

I'm taking a "wait and see" attitude. Nothing else I can do... Where's my copy of Siddhartha?

Postby inventor-x » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:29 pm

inventor-x
Brown Belt

Hi Scrupulous

I don't have a book, so I had to barrow one.

I am trying to find what I said in the book, it may take a day or two.

Nice work BSG.
PreviousNext