FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Hey, WTF

Postby Levi Porter » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:16 am

Levi Porter
Brown Belt

We are all part of the human race. So we think; give or take a genetic experiment.

So what I want to ask you, is; regardless of the origin of futility and or destruction......

what I am saying is, if the PTB that may be United States, Russia, China,..........................................

What do they gain from global extermination?

Postby bottleslingguy » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:07 am

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

uhhhhh, a clean slate? more free land? less competition for resources? they'll still have re-runs, so what's the big deal losing a couple billion people?

Postby Levi Porter » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:21 pm

Levi Porter
Brown Belt

There are plenty of resources and technologies to supply several times the current global population. Most of the world is abstinent of people.

If we become a society that coexists with nature, there is no limit to what we can accomplish or where we can go.

Postby bottleslingguy » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:58 pm

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

The framework is unsustainable at this point in time and needs to be completely restructured. I think we can do it without wiping out all 6b of us and at the same time making the environment cleaner. That's where the jobs would come from. There is enough waste to feed and shelter everyone in the world. There are free energy systems and methods. The only problem is the powers that be won't let go of their stranglehold.

Postby Levi Porter » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:26 pm

Levi Porter
Brown Belt

I like to tell myself that they will release and cooperate when it becomes evident that their eternal existence is on the line.

Or there may be a way that we become liquid, and pass through the strangle hold.

Postby MOPAR78 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:32 am

MOPAR78
Blue Belt

I think it's just in our nature unfortunately. :(

Look at any species from man down to single cell critters. All are pretty much territorial and looking to keep their selves alive and evolving.

The one great thing about America is that it it's a place where we as humans have the opportunity to unit and try to get it right. Maybe one day in the future before it's too late.... :D

Ron

www.bettertoilet.com

Postby bottleslingguy » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:40 am

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

All they have to do is cut off the communication between us. Look how people from all over the world can come together and find things in common on the internet. If they can find a way to undo all of that (they already manipulate it) they can put us all at their mercy. I think as long as they can divide us and keep us in fear of everything, including our neighbors (both foreign and domestic AND extraterrestrial) nothing will change. It may sound naive but I like to stay optimistic.

In relation to many other people around the world my life is pretty frickin spectacular. I really don't have much to complain about compared to the vast majority of people around the world. I guess my point is that I see the disparity and wasteful greed and how things could actually really be much better than they are by changing just a few simple things like leveling the playing field between oil and alternatives. If they can whip out 700 billion dollars just like that to save a bunch of greedy millionaires' asses why can't they find the money to build shelters and better schools? It's corporate welfare and special interest lobbyists and cronyism and and :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil:

Postby Scrupulous » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:52 am

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Well, the questions answer themselves, BSG. And you're not wrong for wanting a better life for others, despite what you already have.

This is interesting. Right, how do we become liquid of the stranglehold? I think we identify technology that we can rely on, even in a 'martial-law' environment.

And right, our normal methods of communication is most at risk...SOLUTION: find new ways to connect computers locally by airwaves (or by underground cable or other infrastructure) that relies on natural phenomena (like radio communication) that cannot be controlled. Establish protocol.

Secondly, we would need electricity (obviously). So, maturize cost-effective ways to extract current. Decide on 12VDC or 120VAC, etc. Then establish protocol.

I mean, there is probably a list of things we could have to support dignified human lifestyles without being dependent on the man (that rat bastard)...

Bio-diesel converters
Networking software
Plastic firearms
Open Inspiracy emblem and clothing

let's see...what else?

Postby bottleslingguy » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:19 am

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

The motor that turns the inner sleeve can be run from PV cells.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh_-DUKQ4Uw

How long do we have to hear them say petroleum products are too cheap to compete with? It's not even a money issue at this point. Petrol=bad :x

Postby Scrupulous » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:15 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

bottleslingguy wrote:The motor that turns the inner sleeve can be run from PV cells.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh_-DUKQ4Uw

How long do we have to hear them say petroleum products are too cheap to compete with? It's not even a money issue at this point. Petrol=bad :x

Hmm. If that's true then there must be some simple property of water that has been misunderstood. Or, it may be in the flywheel/vacuum arrangement. I would assume they're taking into account the potential energy required to force water into the chamber.

BTW, what they're saying is the there can be enough electricity generated to also run the electric motor...just a constant supply of current.

Interesting.
Next