FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderator: Scrupulous

Please rate and comment on my video or I'll go to Hell

Postby bottleslingguy » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:46 pm

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

Please go to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2WkIPOs82Q

and rate my video and leave a comment. Tell me what you think about the invention, the production quality of the video, how much you hate my dog, I don't care. Please watch it... if you don't watch it and send me ten dollars I will go to Hell and have to sit and listen to Ham Head Hall barf up his opinion of peoples' inventions.

Postby Scrupulous » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:19 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Here's ten dollars...now go to hell. :lol:

Postby Michelle » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:21 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

Hi BSG:

I could only watch a little bit of it before wanting to turn it off. Sorry!

You need to make it shorter and tighter. Also, frankly, your playing with the bottle is a little bit creepy? It may be better for a woman - more instantly identified with baby (sorry it is sexist but true) to play with bottle with a baby around.

Also, only a small number of the world actually watched American Inventor and it was many years ago. I would just focus on a catchy fun way to show your great invention and get over AI show.

Sorry if this is too frank, but you asked?

You look great by the way. :)

Michelle

Postby Levi Porter » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:54 pm

Levi Porter
Brown Belt

I like it. Your dog is the best part. :P

It wouldn't be great for an infomercial, or to show why the product is good.

Michelle's idea about having a woman demonstrating is good.

Postby bottleslingguy » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:01 am

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

It's all Scraps' fault... :cry:

Postby Levi Porter » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:26 am

Levi Porter
Brown Belt

Your product is great. :D 8)

I just think the presentation needs to be softened up a bit, as most of the customer reach will likely be women.

I envision something like a mother reading a book. A baby starts to cry in the near distance. The mom gets the sling and a bottle. Goes to the baby.

If the baby was big enough to hold the bottle, the next sceen could show the mom reading while comfortably feeding the baby.

If the reading while feeding violates the bond between mother and child, you could cut to a sceen where the mother and child is shown sitting on a porch looking at autum leaves falling, or looking over a lake, or watching the ocean on a pleasant day, etc.

And don't forget to have some good Hallmark type music playing in the background.

What do you think of my 2 cents?

Can I get hired as a marketing consultant?

Postby Scrupulous » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:38 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

That one guy said it had already been invented...I thought you said yours was better, BSG. Hey, for the viewers at home, do us a favor and post a photo of yours next to the other designs so we can appreciate it...pwweease. :cry:

Postby inventor-x » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:30 pm

inventor-x
Brown Belt

BSG, My friend you are one Intense person & I mean that in a good way :lol:

Bottleslingguy is a perfect name for you & its self explanatory to your Invention, but what is the name of your Invented product :?:

The BottleSling :?:

Just by the name alone, I had your Invention pictured in my head just they way you have it.

I would have to agree with Michelle & Levi that you can make alot better video promoting your Invention with a women, baby & good toones.

My big question to you is WHO have you approached with this Invention, Babies "R" Us :?:

Have you explored the handicapped market :?:

When you make a new video try to get random Independent women to test your Invention & if they really like your Invention ask them to make a video & give them (1-2,etc..) BottleSlings for free & the same would apply for a handicapped person using a BottleSling making a video.

How hard are they to make & how much does it cost you to make one depending on the material you use :?:

You should be making a few at a time & selling them at different flea markets once every few months.

Sell & do market testing plus get live video testimonials taking care of advertising, marketing & being Info-commercial prepared ready to approach any corporation & show potential customers 8)

BSG, Your Invention is great, NOW get off your butt & get busy & make 500 units with different materials & start selling them, you have nobody to blame but yourself if you & your Invention fail :?

You have a few options being successful with your Invention, you just need to get started :lol:

BSG, you should be NO different than 5Rocks, ChrillCharmer & others on this forum being successful with there Inventions 8) :lol:

BSG, You are a smart person & you should never put yourself down 8) :lol:

GET GOING ALREADY 8) :lol:

Postby Michelle » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:39 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

Yeah, everything Inventor X said.

Gooooo BSG!!

Postby MOPAR78 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:49 pm

MOPAR78
Blue Belt

I thought the product was cool!!

But I agree with the others. Let a chick do it but play Journey in the back ground and BINGO!! :mrgreen:
Next