FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Free Advice - inventright BlogTalkRadio - Check It Out.

Postby StephenKey » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:36 pm

StephenKey
Blue Belt

Hello everyone. We post new radio shows to our BlogTalkRadio page every week. We give free advice and tips to get your ideas to market. Watch this thread each week for an update on this weeks topics.

You can listen at:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inventright/

----------------------------

This week we talk about:
How to get your foot in the door and make millions.
Andrew and I talk about cold calling. Who to call, what to say and what to send them once you get them on the line.

Keep Inventing,
Stephen Key
www.inventright.com

Postby Levi Porter » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:21 pm

Levi Porter
Brown Belt

Great stuff Stephen!

I am surprised that more people haven't looked at this. I really like the way you sound like just a positive person. It's not like you're some crotchety magician with magic in a hat.

I thought I heard you say in one of those shows that you want to stay away from the Product Development department. Is this also true for business development?

Oh, and I don't think you'll stand a chance of getting kicked out of here. Be as bad as you want! :wink: :twisted: :lol:

Postby StephenKey » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:39 am

StephenKey
Blue Belt

Thanks. It's a lot of fun doing them. Keep listening. We have some great topics coming up.

Postby StephenKey » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:44 am

StephenKey
Blue Belt

This week we have two great topics. First we talk about my first meeting with Proctor & Gamble. How my world can crashing down after that meeting and how I picked back up and moved forward.

Also this week we will talk about all the different ways to get your product to market. In this economy people might think it's a bad time to get their ideas out there but on the contrary it's a great time. Companies are actively looking for your ideas.

Check them both out this week on BlogTalkRadio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inventright

Stephen Key
www.inventright.com
Helping you bring your idea to market.

Postby StephenKey » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:05 pm

StephenKey
Blue Belt

Andrew and I do a weekly radio show on Internet. Please check it out.The show this week is about a manufacturing/startup of a beverage. My label is on a Disney fruit drink for kids. The product is called "twist and chill". You can also see a video clip on my website www.spinlabels.com