FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Some possible exposure

Postby MOPAR78 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:40 am

MOPAR78
Blue Belt

Thought some of you might be interested. This is copied/pasted from E.N. :D

Hi. Some of you may have seen Mike Drummond's post a couple weeks ago about a photography project I'm working on. It was suggested that I come to the forum myself to provide a little more info, so here I am! My name is David Friedman and I'm a photographer based in NYC. I've been working here commercially for 10 years, for clients like Polo Ralph Lauren, CBS, etc.

I'm working on an ongoing personal project taking portraits of inventors for an eventual book. I'm trying to photograph as many inventors as possible, from different backgrounds and locations, and I'd love to hear from anyone who'd be willing to let me come to your town, home, office, or workshop to take your photo.

The book celebrates inspiration, innovation, and the people who take their ideas beyond the back of a napkin and on to the next level. The portraits are accompanied by information about the invention, and should make for a really interesting book upon completion.

You can see my portfolio at www.davidfriedmanphoto.com, and some of the inventors I've photographed so far are posted on my blog.

If you're willing to participate, please email me at david@davidfriedmanphoto.com and let me know where you're located, and a little bit about your invention.

If you have any questions, you can reach me via e-mail, or ask them here. I'm happy to respond for all to see.

Thanks!

David

--
David Friedman Photography LLC
david@davidfriedmanphoto.com
www.davidfriedmanphoto.com
blog: www.dfpblog.com

Postby StephenKey » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:54 am

StephenKey
Blue Belt

What a great opportunity for inventors.

Postby bottleslingguy » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:33 pm

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

Steve Greenberg has a book out now called GADGET NATION that tells inventors' stories. I'm on page 118.