FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Children can grow taller by listenting lullabies

Postby dreambuilder » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:53 pm

dreambuilder
White Belt

The other night I had a very vivid and strong dream where i found the secret to stimulate children growth. According to my dream, children can get taller by listening lullabies from their moms. It should work like the effect that has classical music on the growth of plants. I believe that if enough moms sing lullabies to their children and notice an abnormal increase in their size, this dream could be proven to work in real life. I had created a site where you can post your results:
Grow Taller Secret

Postby Ihomeinnovator » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:35 pm

Ihomeinnovator
White Belt

Uh...that is definetly an odd idea. No real utility can be put on this. It goes right up there with recipes and board games.
P.S. based on thsi link are you telling us that Asian males never have lullibies sung to them? :roll: :lol:

Postby brack » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:42 pm

brack
White Belt

I must have never been sung to either. Now my son is sung to often and he's still a bit of a shorty.

Postby s8141523 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:04 am

s8141523
White Belt

Height is completely subjected to a few factors:

-Genetics.
-Diet - and the intake of needed vitamins, and minerals.
-Growth hormones from some meats in today's society.

I believe the Germans tried this theory out as another procedure of the Hitler youth program. I'm not sure, but I'll look it up.

Either way, I've been sung to many times in my youth. I take in a tonne of calcium, vitamins, and minerals... I'm only 6'1". My father was 6'0" in his youth and is now 5'10 from all of the labors of his years, and rolling of shoulders. So in essence, I can surmise that being sung to and listening to music had little to NO effect on my growth.

I wouldn't trust your dreams to provide you with inventions. The drug released in your brain when you fall asleep is called DMT. That drug is one of the most powerful on the planet, and is among the most powerful psycho-actives. Of course you had a hair-brained theory about lullabies. You were too f!@#$% up on DMT to have any discretion on whether it was a good idea.

The only person to truly invent things out of his dreams, and was very good at it was Nikola Tesla.

I'm sorry, but your no Tesla.