FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Long in the tooth. Short explanations

Postby Mr Invention » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:44 pm

Mr Invention
Green Belt

Stephen said it all. It appears that Stephen has learned that the long drawn out explanations about the idea business is a waste of time in that most people with ideas don't have any money and want everything for free with no risks. I learned that after having explained my in-depth method of getting my and my clients ideas to market to about 200,000 people. Once again, don't get me wrong, people are still getting ideas to market but they are doing it the old fashion way: Hard work and taking financial risk. For those that might read this post, there are only three ways to get an idea to market. Stephen has one method and I have one method and than there is the third method that involves spending a lot of money and trying to do it yourself with no guarantees of success. As you have noticed this is not a long drawn out post as they were in the past because I actually am still getting ideas to market and filling orders for the same, so I must focus on that because I actually make money doing that. Don't get me wrong I am still trying to help people but those people must be serious about their idea, have some money that they can spend on their idea and not be SNERTS. As for ICE, don't feel too bad about what you learned the hard way. That was happening to people back in the 1960's when I was trying to get my first idea to market. Have a nice day.
Last edited by Mr Invention on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby bottleslingguy » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:52 pm

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

"SNERTS" :lol:
Previous