FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Volkswagen New Beetle Dash Cover Invention

Postby thebugdash » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:23 pm

thebugdash
White Belt

I have designed a dash cap for the Volkswagen New Beetle (1997-2009). Fits all new beetles regardless of sub-model; convertible, sedan, turbo, etc. Fits all of them. The cover allows you to use the dash for storage of items while driving (i.e. Cell phone, papers, keys, radar detector). Need a place to house your navigation, radar detector, Cell phone, or Satelite radio unit. Look no Farther. I also have flat covers that can be painted or upholstered. Only $50 plus shipping.

I need some help in marketing this invention. Any one with any ideas on where to start?

<a>www.thebugdash.com</a>

<br>

<a>Youtube Product Demonstration Video</a>

<center>
thebugdash@comcast.net
(805) 714-4000

Re: Volkswagen New Beetle Dash Cover Invention

Postby Wcoltd » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:28 pm

Wcoltd
White Belt

Hey that's pretty cool, I've always wanted something like that, the problem is, I could never think of a way that would prevent my things from sliding around, it's kind of distracting and dangerous to have things move around, also I thought that I might be tempted to put paper and stuff like that, which is fine, but if I were to forget about it and roll down the window, the draft could whip the paper in front of the windshield. So I am kind of wary about putting things on the dash. Is there anything that prevents all that?

I got it!

Put like a clipboard into the design, so that you can clip paper or maps onto the dashboard

Man, I wish I had a beetle,