FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, citizen

American Inventor Tryouts

Postby bobbysocks » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:50 pm

bobbysocks
White Belt

We were in Tampa last weekend for the AI tryouts on Sat. morning, and what a huge crowd showed up. We were in line at 4:50 a.m. and were # 12, and were eliminated around 8:30. It was quite well organized, we met a lot of interesting people as we always do, and look forward to next year. We are already working on new ideas. See you all next year.

Postby kingleo1983 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:17 pm

kingleo1983
White Belt

Hi how do you find out if thherre is going to be another american inventor three, cause I wanted to tryout, do you have any idea when the tryouts will be? thanks a lot sal

Postby Michelle » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:19 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

We have no information so far on an American Inventor Three. There has been some speculation that another season may not occur as they are not getting great ratings on Season Two.

Postby AmericanCynic » Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:05 pm

AmericanCynic
Yellow Belt

That's nobody's fault but their own. If they were actually doing American Inventor instead of American Wacko, they might actually get decent ratings. Even American Idol gets rid of the terrible contestants after two weeks, but here we are going into the fourth week and I'm sure we'll see more lunatics before the judges. Aren't we going to get another week of New York/Chicago and then two more weeks of Tampa/Houston? They're milking the whole "audition" thing for all it's worth and people just get tired of it. And then what? Another week of recapping the worst auditions yet? What a waste. The Big Idea on SkyOne seems like it's done much better, from what I've read. It can't be that hard to find decent ideas instead of these "characters" and the thing about American Idol (I'm guessing since I'm not a viewer) is that they give you people to cheer for, not just to laugh at. We're honestly not getting many to cheer for this season. Most people wouldn't tune in to So You Think You Can Dance? if they had to continuously watch footage of people who have two left feet.

Postby Road Show » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:19 pm

Road Show
Brown Belt

'American Wacko'...LOL, hahahahahaha. That kills me! The only thing wrong with AI Season 2 is....oh, just everything really!

RSG