FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Investors Wanted! (apply within)

Postby 4PLAY » Sat May 23, 2009 10:08 am

4PLAY
White Belt

I recently posted about my new invention under “Dream Inventions and Other Great Ideas – FREE Power” and have so far had very little response, which was a bit surprising. So, I have come up with an idea for financing which may be more appealing – tell me what you think:

I am prepared to sell a 10% share of the equity in my invention. To make an investment manageable for most people I will divide the available equity into 1% portions and sell them on a first-come, first-served bases at 1000 Euros (approx. $1400) each. This will minimize your risk and give more people the opportunity to be involved with this groundbreaking invention.

Does it sound like a plan, or pie in the sky?

Re: Investors Wanted! (apply within)

Postby inventor-x » Sat May 23, 2009 1:01 pm

inventor-x
Brown Belt

Hi 4PLAY

am prepared to sell a 10% share of the equity in my invention. To make an investment manageable for most people I will divide the available equity into 1% portions and sell them on a first-come, first-served bases at 1000 Euros (approx. $1400) each. This will minimize your risk and give more people the opportunity to be involved with this groundbreaking invention.

Does it sound like a plan, or pie in the sky?

This is just my opinion with constructive suggestions 8) :lol:

I hate to tell that is "PIE IN THE SKY"

I think you need to do some research on the Internet or at your local library about the patent/Invention business & Industry :wink:

Being out of the United State also presents another Investment Issue :shock:

Sometimes this website moves alittle slow in responding & you're on a different time schedule from the majority of the active members using this website being from the United States :D
Last edited by inventor-x on Tue May 26, 2009 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby 4PLAY » Sun May 24, 2009 1:21 am

4PLAY
White Belt

Cool, thanks for that. I now know that I am in the wrong place and most likely pitching in the wrong country. I will try other avenues, thanks for all your help.

Postby Scrupulous » Sun May 24, 2009 10:29 am

Scrupulous
Black Belt

4PLAY, I wish you great success with your device. You may have a long road ahead of you, but that should be no surprise.

I'm curious. If you've already made a working model, then you probably have a decent idea of the components required, and who can fabricate those parts cost-effectively. The assumption is that the device would pay for itself eventually, regardless of local mfg costs. I'm not sure I understand what the hold-up is. I mean, even if you have to scale up the part to generate more output, we're talking about hundreds of dollars in materials maybe. If something like this would easily sell for thousands, then why don't you focus on making the devices one at a time? Do you need help fine-tuning the assembly?

Postby 4PLAY » Sun May 24, 2009 11:23 am

4PLAY
White Belt

Hi Scrupulous. I have a working model, but I need to build a series of prototypes. I said in an earlier post, “it is only designed to prove that gravity power can be harnessed and prove that there are flaws in the laws of thermodynamics and the law of conservation of energy”. Well that isn’t quite true, because my invention doesn’t actually break these laws of physics, it only appears too. However, the model works and that’s all well and good, but as I also mentioned earlier it doesn’t currently do anything (i.e. produce power). For me to make it produce power I need to build some prototypes and every time I build a prototype all the parts need to be remade. I may need to build 100 or 1,000 prototypes, before I have the perfect system for say, powering a domestic home. Although we are still only talking peanuts in terms of how much money large corporations spend on developing everyday type of products, it is still beyond what I can afford.

All that said, I have been doing some more searching and I think I may have found a possible solution, but thanks for all your comments and thoughts.
Last edited by 4PLAY on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby inventor-x » Tue May 26, 2009 1:25 pm

inventor-x
Brown Belt

Hi 4PLAY

I meant NO disrespect because I do respect your efforts.

I’m just trying to suggest that you educate yourself a little about the Invention/patent business/Industry.

There is a “Frequently Asked Question” section that you might want to checkout.

There is a lot to take in about this business/Industry & the more you learn & know the better.

This is a quote from another forum member
The more I learn about the Patent process, the more I see what a professional brings to the table.

You can also checkout the sections at the top of this forum page - Home Forum Home For Inventors Inventor Services Invention Gallery Invention Information Store

The section called “Store” has a list of books that might help you that you can checkout at your local library.

The key to this business/Industry is Research & More Research before you spend any money or talking to people about your Idea/Invention or project.

I wish you the best & I’m always willing to help.