FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

FREE Power

Postby 4PLAY » Fri May 22, 2009 3:32 am

4PLAY
White Belt

I have invented a (100% mechanical) 'gravity' motor – no magnets, batteries or chemicals. It is currently awaiting worldwide patents. I am looking for an investor to provide funding through to final manufacturing. I already have a working model, but I need to develop further prototypes before beginning full scale production. I am looking for someone with both the financial means and the experience to launch such a product in a worldwide market. My invention has many uses, but perhaps the most important is the possibility that it could produce free electricity. Please post your thoughts, interest and terms.
Last edited by 4PLAY on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: FREE Power

Postby inventor-x » Fri May 22, 2009 8:04 pm

inventor-x
Brown Belt

Hi 4PLAY

What part of the world do you live in :?:

If you live in the United States have you thought of trying to qualify, fill out & apply for a Federal grant :?:

I'm Interested in assisting you with your Invention 8)

How big does it need to be :?:

How much output does it produce voltage/wattage :?:

Bad teaser name or is that your Intention :?:

Postby 4PLAY » Sat May 23, 2009 2:19 am

4PLAY
White Belt

Where I live government help is really out of the question. My model is approximately 300mm (12inchs) square, but it could be made smaller or larger. As for power output, I have no figures yet because my current model isn’t setup to produce power, it is only designed to prove that gravity power can be harnessed and prove that there are flaws in the laws of thermodynamics and the law of conservation of energy and the invention doesn’t have a name yet.
Last edited by 4PLAY on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby inventor-x » Sat May 23, 2009 12:40 pm

inventor-x
Brown Belt

Hi 4PLAY

Hi, I have just signed-up to this site with a view to finding the right advice and possibly partners for my new invention – more about that later. My name is Keith. I am a British citizen living in France. My username, or nickname 4PLAY came about because I use to invent/design games, it was a cheeky pun which related to my work. I am sure I will get to have some discussions with a few of you and I look forward to that. :mrgreen:

Nice, Welcome & nice to meet you 8) :lol:

Yes, you are correct about not being in the United States to acquire Government Funding for Energy projects :(

In the UK isn't the power supply 220 volts :?:

My invention has many uses, but perhaps the most important is its ability to produce free electricity.

Just to give you a little advice, be careful when you make statements or claims of this nature 8)

Some people or someone may & could sue you over a statement or claim of that nature :o

It's misleading & draws a conclusion of being factual to statements & claims :shock:

I live on the west coast of the Untied States in the state of Oregon 8) :lol:

Postby bbaker6212 » Sun May 24, 2009 10:09 pm

bbaker6212
Yellow Belt

I'm curious, what is the quantity of moving mass and rate of speed of your device under no load? That will give us an idea of how much power it might be able to produce once a electric current generating load is place upon it. So when you say awaiting worldwide patents, are you saying that you have patents pending? if so, when did you file and in what countries? Potential investors would want to know these things at minimum.

Can't you divulge anything else about how it works?.. or perhaps was flawed with previous perpetual motion machines and/or the physics they employed that you have been able to overcome?

Postby mojo62 » Tue May 26, 2009 7:41 am

mojo62
Black Belt

perpetual motion machine - Does perpetual motion require a frictionless apparatus?

Postby Scrupulous » Thu May 28, 2009 12:26 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Well, looks like the MIB got to him first...

I was gonna say, "you might as well disclose your project publicly before something happens to you."

Postby big dreams » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:17 pm

big dreams
White Belt

4PLAY wrote:...my current model isn’t setup to produce power, it is only designed to prove that gravity power can be harnessed and prove that there are flaws in the laws of thermodynamics and the law of conservation of energy...

if it's not actually producing power, you aren't really proving anything, and you've got some HEAVY arguments to make if you're claiming that there are flaws in the laws of of this universe. these laws have been tested and proven for some time. there's a reason they are referred to as laws and not theories.

like scrupulous said... if you've really found the answer to the energy crisis, you need to publicly disclose it.

I wish you well.