FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Invention Having Global Scale And Global Decisive Importance

Postby Plurality » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:02 am

Plurality
White Belt

I have 100 percent possibility to provide financing of one project which has really Global Scale and Global Decisive Importance. The matter concerns my work on a concept of a device for opening chakras (chakras represent human spiritual, energy and pleasure centres opening or, precisely, openness of which they call in other way achievement of Nirvana or Samadhi). I finished the work on this concept half a year ago and I found one organization which is ready to finance creation of this device. This organization can provide a grant which can reach 310,000 pounds sterling.

By the way, the device for opening chakras was already created once successfully, however, it is lost for mankind. Nevertheless, I managed to gather information on the device for opening chakras and I suggested its improvements. I consider you as potentially interested in reproduction of the device for opening chakras person or as representative of a potentially interested organization and I would like to ask you to find a Company or organization which will be able to create this device. The device for opening chakras is electronic one.

I think that the device for opening chakras has decisive importance for mankind, since, as it follows from the primary information on it (which I can send you), carrying out of mass spiritual realization (opening chakras by majority of people) can prevent global war, which is predicted by several prophets which predictions always come true (these predictions are adduced in the primary information). The matter is that the device for opening chakras reduсes aggression. It is a proved fact and it is described especially well in the primary information on it. This way seems to be the only possible one to reduce aggression and to prevent wars. And this is far from being the only importance of the device for opening chakras for mankind. Other significances of this device including big commercial one (which can help first of all to spread this device) are also described in the primary information on it. I adduce an extract from this primary information concerning commercial significance of the device for opening chakras:

“Opening chakras (achievement of Samadhi or, in the Buddhism, Nirvana) is the colossal and not disposable pleasure which has not, unlike taking of narcotics, any negative consequences. On the contrary, it is observed significant improvement from health point of view, increase of intellectual level and all-around development of the person. There is a set of vivid and even famous examples of this. It should be mentioned that it is possible to close chakra(s) without difficulty (neither numerous literature on this question, nor my personal experience, nor experience of my acquaintances with opened chakras do not speak about opposite) at own will at any moment as well as to open them (that is done by simple inhalation). There is a way back always. If you do not open chakra(s) several days, such ability disappears. As far as my personal impressions are concerned, sensations during chakra(s) are opened are better than possession of one million dollars, and for the rich person these sensations are better than increase of capital thirty times. In my opinion, possession of big capital is, more likely, disposable or almost disposable pleasure. I am sorry for such comparison, however, the above-mentioned pleasant sensations are good help in advancement of such important idea as the one of mass spiritual realization (opening chakras by the majority of people) which really big and decisive for mankind importance is described mostly in farther parts of the present text.

To confirm that the device for opening chakras can have really big personal and commercial significances I quote one article from one known newspaper (I can send you a scan of this article): “- Everything is blocked up with questions - how to arrive to India for five years, - they have explained to me in the embassy of the USA in Delhi. - Popularity of yoga is great, already millions of people practice it in America”.

I would like to assure you that the final goal of all these people is achievement of spiritual realization (opening chakras). Even if it is not so, it is only because reaching of last, eighth step of yoga which is opening chakras (achievement of Samadhi or, in Buddhism - Nirvana) is considered as very difficult task. As regards the device for opening chakras, which was successfully created and then lost for mankind because of occasional reason, it was possible to open chakras for everybody without exception. It seems to me that it will remain only to advertise the device for opening chakras to redirect a stream of the people aspiring to India there where, probably, you will recreate the device for the opening chakras. It seems to me also that it will be not possible at first to satisfy demand of all interested in opening chakras persons as well as in India. Please, take into consideration that not everybody who is engaged in yoga has a possibility to come to India…”

I adduce also extracts from the primary information on the device for opening chakras concerning religious significance of the device for opening chakras:

“It is known that achievement of spiritual realization by all mankind is basic purpose of one of several acknowledged incarnations of the God, while the God is united for all peoples, Indian Babaji. This purpose is so consonant to the Creator and Space that Babaji is incarnated in new bodies after his previous incarnation ages and dies already during more than two thousand years. And he is always incarnated in image of the adult person having absolutely all his past knowledge. Babaji gives inspiration, does not he? As regards me, I am inspired very, very much”.

“Concept “chakra” is one of the basic ones in many spiritual disciplines including Yoga, Tsygun and ancient knowledge of European peoples, however, it is designated in different ways in them. Christianity also recognizes chakras. I can send you scans of corresponding articles from religious Christian magazines”.

One else significance of the device for opening chakras is that enough big quantity of people with opened chakras can provide immortality of all the people. Immortality of all the people in our physical bodies is meant here. Another significance of the device for opening chakras is that any person who opened his main chakra – Sahasrara chakra - can send his astral body to the well known to yogis astral paradise planet, and on condition that physical body of this person is too old, his astral body can remain on this really paradise planet forever. This subject is considered in my concept of the device for opening chakras in details.

Another significance of the device for opening chakras is that person with opened chakras can cure himself even from cancer.

One else significance of the device for opening chakras is that intellectual level increases very considerably after at least one chakra opened. This is reflected even in such complex types of human activities as chess and tennis. As far as tennis is concerned, I am a witness that a mediocre tennis player won a professional tennis player just after one chakra of the said mediocre player opened.

One my friend said that nuclear energy also was something inconceivable at the beginning, while, it serves to mankind in very many cases nowadays. My own opinion and deep conviction are also such that the device for opening chakras represents something revolutionary and so much necessary for our civilization that it can suffer very much without this device and, on the other hand, our civilization can acquire very useful things using he device for opening chakras.

As you, most probably, understood, our cooperation will represent a sum of my information and money and your work (what certainly can include taking into consideration your personal interest) or work of some known to you electronic Company. It will be much better if you make your decision and may be search of executor of the project (electronic Company) till December 1, 2009.

Our cooperation can also follow in this way: I am ready to send you my concept of the device for opening chakras on your conditions.

I think that you should be familiarized with the primary information on the device for opening chakras in any case, since it contains in any case very useful, strategic for anybody and any organization and very interesting information. You can write me private message or make post reply through this forum. However, it will be better writing on my email sine212@gmail.com.

Re: Invention Having Global Scale And Global Decisive Importance

Postby Scrupulous » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Wow, those are some comprehensive claims.

I have one question though:

Plurality wrote: ...As regards the device for opening chakras, which was successfully created and then lost for mankind because of occasional reason, it was possible to open chakras for everybody without exception...

Can you explain why this device was once lost to mankind, with more detail than just saying "for occasional reason"?

Re: Invention Having Global Scale And Global Decisive Importance

Postby Plurality » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:55 am

Plurality
White Belt

They showed weekly cycle of telecasts on one TV channel of my country (which is, by the way, European one) and daily broadcasts on one radio station of my country devoted to the Japanese religious organization AUM Shinrikyo and its head Shoko Asahara during all 1992 year. They showed the device for opening chakras (differently, for achievement of Nirvana or Samadhi) in several of these telecasts and told about it, its absolute efficiency and safety. After fulfilment by organization AUM Shinrikyo of act of terrorism in the Tokyo subway (that was full unexpectedness since this organization has proved as the one interested only in development of inner power (energy) of human beings and accompanying questions), this organization was closed. By the way, it follows from a site http://directspeech.wordpress.com/ that Shoko Asahara and AUM Shinrikyo are not guilty in terroristic act in Tokyo subway. Data on the device for opening chakras are absent practically anywhere since then.

It should be mentioned that I have addressed to some organizations on translation from the Japanese language with the request to make search in Japanese Internet Search Engines with translation into the mentioned telecasts. However, nobody has responded. Then I made search in Japanese Internet Search Engines myself in the beginning having translated key phrases including the scientific name of the device for opening chakras by means of the online translator and then translating into English the information which has appeared in the Japanese Internet Search Engines. I have achieved nothing.

Nevertheless, there were several lucky factors during my work on the concept of the device for opening chakras without which the concept would not be as complete as it is now.

New absolutely truthful information has reached me that the developer of the Japanese device for opening chakras died, while, all the property of the organization AUM Shinrikyo was arrested. This means, most probably, that it would be easier to obtain the device for opening chakras if it was burnt or destroyed than to obtain it from Japanese police. There are all signs of that this device is lost to mankind.

I would like to mention that concept “chakra” is one of the basic ones in many spiritual disciplines including Yoga, Tsygun and ancient knowledge of European peoples, however, it is designated in different ways in them.

I would like to describe impression from performance of intellectual activity (for example, at chess and tennis games) while opened chakra. Chakra functions as an ideal power unit for a brain which starts to use not seven percent of its reserves which brain uses usually but much, much more (85 and more percent). And also that is the most important, all decisions are made extremely quickly and they are optimum.

Let’s consider also such game as football. Half of success of any team belongs to outstanding players. On condition that all players of the team are initiated on the device for opening chakras, such team will be invincible.

To add information concerning commercial significance of the device for opening chakras I would like to inform that when owner of ashram (school of yoga in India), where members of “Beatles” lived several months, died at the age of 91 years, he had personally more than three billion dollars. I obtained this information yesterday and, therefore, I adduce it only now. Confirmation of the fact concerning rate of fortune of the above-mentioned owner of ashram one can find on following short page: http://www.voanews.com/english/archive/ ... 2008-02-06. The fact that Maharishi Mahesh Yogi described on the mentioned page was the Teacher of “Beatles” members is reflected here: http://sanjaytanya.spaces.live.com/.

This means that if reality is such now that there is a possibility of using the device for opening chakras in ashrams (schools of yoga) only, nevertheless, one can expect astronomical profits.