FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Re: Need help ASAP!

Postby rather-be-golfing » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:06 pm

rather-be-golfing
Green Belt

Way to go Jason!

I would have offered advice but negotiating has proven to be a weakness for me!

I agree with Scrup....any info that can help motivate the rest of us would be great.

RBG

Postby abacus » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:51 am

abacus
Green Belt

Congratulations,Jason.Brilliant!

Scrupulous,that's a very immoderate comment for a moderator.

Postby parsson » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:09 am

parsson
White Belt

Nice work Jason!

Very inspiring. Always wonderful to hear success stories.

Also, agree with abacus--testy remarks by a moderator!

Would be nice if we could all take a deep breath and move forward...

Postby Michelle » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:54 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

I agree.

Scrup... let's drop the Derek thing at this time. I think you have made your point and expressed your concerns.

I made a small edit to your post to reflect what I know you were trying to say. :)

Do I need to remind everyone that this site is supposed to be a SUPPORTIVE and welcoming site to help each other out.
No digs, no snide comments, no attacking each other.
For those promoting their services, please do it in a subtle enough manner that I can't tell...no heavy pumping or promoting.
If anyone thinks anyone is being inappropriate, please use the contact link to let me know so we can take care of it.

If you have something not nice to say, take it to another site or exchange private messages where you can eviscerate each other in private please. No fighting on these forums!!

Thanks,

Michelle

Postby Scrupulous » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:44 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

10-4 Michelle...no fighting. :oops: :mrgreen:

Postby Gizmo » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:32 pm

Gizmo

Yea Scrump, quit being an [----]..I could see Derek was looking for novice inventors from day one. Its not like he was saying call me....he was slick and thats ok as long as the rest of us keep AN EYE on that kangaroo.....
Its not like he is Davison or Absoly New,,,,or the rest of the other dirt balls........
I dont like Derek's tech at all..but it works for him and thats OK...
He needs to tell his story right or wrong.....

[Edited by Michelle]

Postby Michelle » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:35 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

Hi Gizmo,

I know you did not want to start anything with Scrup so I am helping out by taking out the name calling - as mild as it was. :)
Hope you don't mind.
I want the tone here to be nice, so play nice please.

Michelle

Postby Gizmo » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:19 am

Gizmo

Michelle, Im cool with that...We all have our own ways of doing things. I dont agree with Derek's system at all and told him that on Skype...If it works for him thats fine with me....Its his train waiting to wreck,,,,,so far it looks like he has a pretty good handle on it.....Derek's in it for the money the same way we all are, beleive it or not he is out to help the inventor...It's ok that he's picking up some $$$$ on the way. Some of his inventors have pumped tons of the hard earned $$$ into ideas and never gotten anywhere,,,,,,,Derek's helping them along,,,, Derek's actually had me evaluate some of his ideas,,,,I tell him just the way it is,,,if it sucks I tell him and Mike straight up.......

Sorry Scrump, Lets give Derek a hand for helping other inventors, isnt that why were all here.
Previous