FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Chariot Skate

Postby makeworldbetter » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:33 pm

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

This idea is similar to one idea I had at 7/10/08. I had it in my log book. Did I just picked their idea in my dream?

http://www.ixiqi.com/archives/16265Chariot Skate

Re: Chariot Skate

Postby apapage » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:41 pm

apapage
Green Belt

The fish that got away. This happens to me every so often. The last one was an inductive battery charger mat, just put all of your devices on your desk and let the inductive charger do the rest. Unfortunately I didn't put it in my notebook.

Postby makeworldbetter » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:02 am

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

I think the other way, maybe I picked up their idea in dream space while they secretly working on theirs :lol:

Postby Scrupulous » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:53 am

Scrupulous
Black Belt

apapage wrote:The fish that got away. This happens to me every so often. The last one was an inductive battery charger mat, just put all of your devices on your desk and let the inductive charger do the rest. Unfortunately I didn't put it in my notebook.

In a word...Flowbee.

Postby bottleslingguy » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:54 am

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

I had an idea for the one big wheel but never thought you'd need the tiny wheel. See that's another reason why you need to make your idea one way or another. Think if I had the idea of the one wheel configuration without making a prototype and just started fishing the idea around to companies or worse started a patent process? The people I sent the idea to would probably figure out during the r&d that you needed the smaller wheel and then they wouldn't be obligated to include me in that product. I could fight them but would probably run out of money doing it.

You can't just assume something in your head is going to work in the 4d world.