FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Need help finding this...

Postby Hahndds » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:49 am

Hahndds
Yellow Belt

Alright, sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I am not certain where exactly to post this. I am an inventor, like most of you. I a few products out there and am looking to tackle another one, but this one requires a little more design help. I have seen so many companies that make prototypes that I am completely lost. This invention is simple but it requires prototypying beyond my scope, although simple I believe. A little more info to make the response easier: This prototype is very similar to a glue gun. So if the company is comfortable making a simple glue gun, then this is simple. Any advice?

Thanks for any help.

Christian Hahn

www.Inventaholics.com
www.hahnunlimited.com

Re: Need help finding this...

Postby Scrupulous » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:56 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Kinda depends on the mod you are considering.

Generally, you could add physical portions to a physical glue gun. You could make a digital model of the glue gun, add features, and then print the new model in plastic. Or you could take a "3D picture" (a digital scan) of the glue gun parts, instead of making the digital computer models by hand.

Feel free to PM me, if you like. You can also e-mail me if you want to discuss it confidentially.